PDA

View Full Version : JV Affiliate Launch Management Services

Ryan Bauer
10-28-2011, 08:10 PM
I've already got a thread on here promoting high-converting sales video services, so hope it's alright to throw a different thread up for this service.

If you need assistance making your launch a killer success, I'm happy to assist with all aspects of launch management - including JV brokering, sales copy & product creation, copy-writing, and all work coordination required to bring everything together.

Of course this isn't a "flat-rate" service, but I'll provide a great deal to any JVNP members who contact me via PM. I'd love to listen to your vision for your launch, then see where I can fit in my strategies to make the most of your launch & relieve your workload.

Thanks for reading!

- Ryan

Mike Merz
10-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Not a problem, Ryan ... feel free to add a pic, and a sig file promoting the site you provide your services on. Always looking for additional solid training content in those areas, as well. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
10-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Sending a pm now...I always have a bunch of visions and projects in the pipeline. I agree with Mike that it would be great if you had a site that promoted your service so we can get an idea what you do, what you have done, and any other pertinent information. Great to see you are giving members of this community a special deal!

Donald Schnell
12-04-2011, 08:07 PM
I just sent a PM Ryan! Thanks!

paul sethi
01-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Interested in your services, please contact me at sethicards@hotmail.com. I already have a product approved with
clickbank. Looking to get a jv broker... lmk

matt jersan
02-07-2012, 01:04 PM
hi ryan, sent you a pm.

Cheers :D

Ryan Bauer
02-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Hey guys,

Just responded to all PM's. Sorry for the delay -- haven't been on here for the past few weeks.

Thanks!
- Ryan

Michael Somerville
02-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Let's chat asap!

Email me - mike(at)eliteearners.com

matt jersan
02-13-2012, 07:55 PM
hello ryan, responded to your response!
cheers

Rinat Tanir
07-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Hi Ryan! Let's chart regarding your services. Call me on Skype - Rinat7878. Thx Rinat