PDA

View Full Version : First Post!+ Cool Things!

Rob Hines
10-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Hello Everyone! It's great to be apart of such an incredible, and very powerful website! I wasn't actually 100% sure where to post my first thread! So, whatever lol. I'm very much looking forward to growing future friendships, and partnerships with all of you here at JVNotifyPro. I've been a professional internet marketer for about 5 years now, and I've managed to make 2.5 million in commissions alone! I've got some great content to share with you all, for free. I also have a great list of extremely high quality products to be released for the new year (which is coming quickly!)

Hope to be speaking to all of you soon, and sharing some amazing content! :-)

Rob Toth
10-18-2011, 04:04 AM
Welcome Rob. Congrats on the 2.5 mill commissions. And congrats on the cool name. :-)

Rob Hines
10-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Yes! Another Rob! I always get strangely excited when I meet another Rob! Well Rob! thanks for the welcome! To your success man! :-)

Mike Merz
10-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Rob ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
10-21-2011, 12:41 PM
2.5 mil...couch change ;)

Haha just playing. Good to see you all here. Great community set up here and we will all learn from each other in some way. See you around fellas

Rob Hines
10-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Couch change indeed!!! Definitely looking forward to share and grow within this community!

Mike Merz
10-23-2011, 06:49 PM
I'll don a Merry Maid outfit for that kind of couch change in a heartbeat .. ;)

A little Sunday humor ... and a not so humorous visual. Sorry about that, folks. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

RobertKnight
10-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Hi Rob and welcome

I am new here as well ...and I am a Robert, so I guess I can be a Rob as well..LOL

Looking forward to the information you have to share.

Take care

Robert (Rob)