PDA

View Full Version : Very New Newbie From Las Vegas

S Lynn Mitchell
10-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Hello All,

My name is S Lynn Mitchell, but you all can call me Lynn. I am very new to IM but very anxious to get going. I have done a lot of reseach--just enough to know that I have a lot more to do. So here's to the new journey. I look forward to making some valuable and lasting relationships here. I am very eager to learn, and not one to stop in the middle of ANY project or undertaking. I know the potential of what is being done here and I am ready to recognize it to the fullest. I need and will accept any help and advice giving to me. I am revving to go!!!! :D

S Lynn Mitchell, MBA

Mike Merz
10-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, S Lynn. ;)

An MBA should no doubt help with the general learning curve ... I've sure you'll be on your way in no time. ;)

In the meantime, I'm a major proponent of recognizing a niche you have either a great deal of experience in ... or even simply a great passion for, finding someone (even 2 or 3) who has succeeded in that market ... and study how they've done it to start filling in the cracks and get you started off on the right foot.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
10-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Welcome Lynn!

I will be applying to a few MBA programs myself...if you know any admissions people at Stanford, put in a good word ;)

Great to see your motivation and understanding that persistence and dedication goes a long way in this (and any) business. There is great potential online and I have no doubt you are on your way to achieving great things