PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Mexico!

Martin Meneses
10-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone I'm Martin Meneses from Mexico, kind of newbie here but ready to give my best. With 20 years old I love IM so, I'm here to meet friends and obviously make JV relationships.

I'm student yet from the IPN (in Mexico is something good) but the most time working to make my stuff better.

When I started in the IM my first try was in this market not spanish, but was really really hard for me because the info in my lenguage it's... how can I say it? Really bad. So I have no chance to succeed here. But, with the help of many people like Tim Atkinson, Frank Kern, Michael Cheney, Jeff Johnson, etc can get my first dollar.

I'm here because here, in this market I learn everything I know. And only for that make relationships with the greates marketers as I always say to my hispanic audience: YOU

So... I hope to meet you to make wherever you want!

Friends
JV Partners
Get a drink (If you're in Mexico lol)

Thanks for read this.

Martin Meneses

Mike Merz
10-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Martin ... and don't forget to use your sig file to link to your JV Offer post. ;)

It's the only form of self promotion you're allowed in a regular post ... best to use it, and that goes for everybody!

Cheers,

Mike Sr