PDA

View Full Version : You are the reason I'm here!

Richard Golko
09-28-2011, 05:47 AM
Greetings to all of you!

I've been involved in selling software and web-related products and services for the past 6 years. It's been a long learning curve, lots of work and a lot of fun too. Now I'm venturing out into the Internet marketing niches so I can share what I've learned and make a fortune with you.

In these niches, we are sellling, at the bottom of it all, opportunity, plain and simple. We're selling tools and methods to help each other people make money. We're selling the dream and delivering the baby. It really is exciting when you look at it like that.

My goal here is to 'venture' out with you and explore what we can do together to help each other. If you're a bit patient with me as I get into the Internet marketing niches, I believe I have quite a bit to offer. My business is called the Ready to Go Internet Marketing Group and you'll be hearing and seeing a lot about it over the next few months. I hope you'll accept me and that we can work together to mutual benefit. Nobody can do this business alone for very long, isn't that a fact! We all need each other, that's my motto.

Kenster
09-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Hey Richard - this forum and site will prove to be very valuable! In addition to the information, there are lots of successful business-minded people roaming around here and who knows which one/ones you will be able to help or who will be able to help you.

Will see you around!