PDA

View Full Version : I am Shez - which doesn't sound as cool as I Am Legend

mickyboy73
09-24-2011, 10:27 AM
Hello,

I have been on the JV Notify Pro list for many years now and it has served me well by being alerted to some great product launches and now it is time for me to introduced myself here.

My name is Michael Sherriff but everyone calls me Shez (which is short for Sherriff and not anything to do with being named Cheryl or Sharon) :)

I live in Scotland, in the UK, having moved here from Middle England in 2007.

Since 2005 I have worked full time online after quitting my day job in a snap decision as I was actually driving to work. I just pulled the car over, called my boss and told him I quit. Then I turned the car round and went back to home to concentrate on my new full time online venture and I never looked back. I had been working online part time for a number of year previously and felt ready for the leap.

Since 2005 I have set up a small SEO company and released a number of IM related products including,

Auction Affiliate Secrets - The first product that combined AdWords and the eBay affiliate program
Googled in 60 Minutes - Showed people how to get a new website ranked on Google's first page in less than 60 minutes
ShezBlogging - A private members forum that combined Twitter, Autoblogs and affiliate marketing for easy cash

and a large number of minor things along the way as well as the SEO business side of things.

Right now I am working with a small, dedicated and very talented team of people who together make up the group known only as "NetBomber". We're creating and releasing some cutting edge products with some that have never been seen before. They are way ahead of anything else that is currently available. But that's another story.....

I'm hoping to bring knowledge to the JV Notify Pro arena while also helping anyone that I can and building strong relationships with people.

Overall I am looking forward to the ride and I am happy to be here.

Thanks,

Michael (but, please, feel free to call me Shez) :)

Mike Merz
09-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Hey, Shez ... glad you finally decided to break the ice and join in the conversation. ;)

Looking forward to reading more from you ... don't be stingy, now that you have the ball rolling. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

mickyboy73
09-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi Mike, thanks for the welcome. You'll sure to be hearing more from me. Glad to be here.

Thanks,

Shez