PDA

View Full Version : Nicolas Fradet - Advanced Body Language in Business Course - JV Invite

Nicolas Fradet
09-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi,

My name is Nicolas Fradet and I’m a best-selling author and a body language in business, credibility and deception expert.

I’m sure you are very busy so let me cut to the chase.

On September 26th, I am launching a video course that aims at helping business folks improve their people reading skills and also improve their own credibility by avoiding specific gestures that undermine one’s self image. Anytime you can make another person feel at ease when talking to you, it has a positive impact on the quality of your business relationship.

With all that's included in the product, it will be something like 10 hours of training. Plus three videos à la "Jeff Walker" product launch.

The main headline for the product will read something like:

“The Fastest Way To Close More Sales, Ace a Job Interview, Create High Income Relationships With Your Prospects... And Set You Up As An Authority At The Office In Only One Day”

Since your website appeals to the crowd my product is aimed at, I thought I’d email you to see if you thought we could work together.

***** GREAT COMMISSIONS *****
The course will sell for $297. If you wish to help me promote my product, you'll get paid full commissions (50%) on both sales and in-line upsells of our higher-priced products, which includes a monthly recurring coaching program priced at $97 per month. Based on previous launches, you'll be earning an average of $190-$200 per sale (of course, this varies based on how many opt for the upsell), and, just under $50 every month after the launch for all your users that go for the monthly coaching.

*****FAST PAYMENTS*****
I'll pay your commissions 45 days after launch. Refund period is 30 days, and I’m pretty good about holding to it. In certain situations, I'll allow a 5-day "grace period" after the 30 days for exceptional situations, but I’m on it.

*****ADDITIONAL BONUSES*****
I also have a big list of killer bonuses for my affiliates.
Top bonus is $5,000 cash - so if you take first place by getting the most sales, you’ll get a nice chunk extra in your bank account. I also have other cash bonuses and electronics for the top 10 affiliates.

*****SWIPE COPY*****
I will also provide you with great swipe copy so you can simply copy and paste what I give you and email your list, tweet it or post it on Facebook.

Basically, all you have to do is copy and email your list members or put banners on your website.

So if you think we can work together simply signup here:

http://elite.nicolasfradet.com/affiliates

I’ll send you your unique referral link and give you my launch schedule. If not, then that’s ok, but just to let you know I'll be confused, lost, and lonely :- ) . Seriously, if you think this is not for you, then I hope our paths cross again in the future,
I take great care of my affiliates and I believe I put out some of the best coaching products in my field.

I’m really stokes about this next launch, and I really hope you’ll be part of it.

Kindest regards,

Nicolas Fradet

Twitter.com/nicolasfradet