PDA

View Full Version : It's been a long time!

Zach Waldman
09-03-2011, 03:18 AM
I used to frequent the boards here quite often but haven't been around for so long I figured I'd reintroduce myself.

My user info was still stored but I just upgraded and was surprised to see how much everything has changed.

Not much has changed with me though.

I'm a professional stand-up comedian and magician that happens to enjoy IM.

I've mostly used my marketing skills (online and off) to book gigs for myself.

However, over the years I've taken a handful of offline clients on and have done pretty well with them.

Also, I've released a few of my own IM products.

In the past, I always came here to look for offers to promote as an affiliate. Now that I have some products of my own, I'll be looking for JV partners with the intention of helping out my fellow IMer's and getting help myself.

I look forward to being a bigger part of the community and really like the attitude of the site. Specifically, that we all have to help each other for this to be successful.

Thanks,

Zach

Mike Merz
09-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Hey, welcome back ... Zach. ;)

Looking forward to reading what Zach 2.0 has to offer .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Justin Atlan
09-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Hey Zach!

I like your reintroduction. I'm probably about 5 miles away from you. Haha..(writing from Pacific Palisades).

I'd love to connect. Maybe catch some coffee at 3rd street? =)

Zach Waldman
09-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Hi Justin,

I perform every Sunday from 2:00 PM - 4:00PM at Ye Olde King's Head. Come on down around 4:30. I'd love to chat!

Zach

Mike Merz
09-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi Justin,

I perform every Sunday from 2:00 PM - 4:00PM at Ye Olde King's Head. Come on down around 4:30. I'd love to chat!

Zach

I love seeing potential connections in the making ... that's what we do here. ;)

Let us know how things go .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr