PDA

View Full Version : Hey There Everybody!!!!

Diego Ortiz
08-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Hello everybody im Diego Ortiz, Founder of Ortiz Research, Inc. and creato of the Niche Traffic Academy Coaching Program. If you wanna know who i am, i think i can define it with one sentence: "I'm just a crazy MO'FO who's dumb enough to think he can change the world but smart enough to actually do it".

Reflecting on who you are and why you’ve been (relatively) successful, isn’t a task for the faint-hearted, as I’ve found whilst writing this tread. When you’re just working away at the challenges, ideas & dreams that occupies your days, you tend not to really notice your surroundings, the reasons for your specific actions or the consequences of the impulsive decisions you make.

An Experts Business is however an analytical – and hopefully an inspirational – look at how I’ve turned myself into a self-branded Expert.

There is however a problem with that approach: when you’ve become a supposed master at life, business and marketing yourself; you tend to start believing your own hype. So the trick is in cutting through this self-imposed clutter and figuring out what it is exactly that has made me tick and basically allowed me to market myself as an expert (you’d think that there’s at least *some* truth in this if you look at the evidence).

My blog entrepreguru.com is a collection of a few inspirational & thought-provoking bits, which I’ve gathered on my journey in the last year. If I told you that I had empirical evidence to back up any of my claims, I’d be lying. I do however believe that my achievements thus far is sufficient evidence in this regard and at minimum, you should be able to evaluate my thoughts on face-value. The most important thing to consider is that I don’t believe that there is a right or wrong here; and that everything I say in Expert Business has worked for me, because I made it fit with my personality, my goals & my way of acting on those impulses.

If an Expert Business just doesn’t work for you; then you haven’t approach its implementation (into your life / work) uniquely enough.

My brand is self-created and whilst I’ve been successful enough to create some hype around that, I’m not an international celebrity or worth multiple millions. Instead I’m 30 years old and I’ve been able to draw my own canvas until now. And it is within that space, that I’ve found immense inspiration, self-confidence and extreme happiness. In this book, I’d like to share those thoughts in the hope that you too can find the inspiration, self-confidence and happiness that I associated with being an Expert.

So if you’re looking for a How to be successful / make millions / work only 4 hours a week type of post, then you need to look again, because an Experts Business isn’t that either. I don’t have any rules or 3-step plans which will guarantee success either, because I don’t believe in following & copying someone else.

Ultimately, no one reading this tread can beat me at being “Diego Ortiz”, but if you take the ideas & inspiration presented in my business & implement those in your own unique ways, you’d be a little closer to being part of – or even better – running you own Experts Business.

Mike Merz
08-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Well ... that's quite the intro, Diego. ;)

Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... I'm looking forward to reading more from you, so feel free to continue the torrid pace. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Diego Ortiz
09-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks Mike, I'll do my best to uphold the standards of this awesome forum. Take care Mike, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to let me know ASAP