PDA

View Full Version : How to get the best results with first product...

Andre Stoelinga
07-31-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi fellow JVNP-ers,

As many already experienced it's very hard to get affiliates and JV partners to promote your product if they don't know you or if it's your first product. I've launched a high quality training product and backend membership program, but until now it's been a pain to find partners. Why is it ? Is it because potential partners automatically think your product is crap, because your not a big name in the market ? Is it because most marketers only want to promote the highest converting CB products, even if these products are most likely scams ?

I can certainly use some tips here, because I'm 100% sure my product and program are of much better quality than most products being released lately. It's hard or even impossible to convince marketers to become a JV partner or affiliate...

Thanks in advance.

Andre

Sim Aurile
08-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi

I've been through this. It seems really easy from the outside but when you get in, you're like "Why not promote my launch dude?"

The best and never-failing way is to promote them first. By that I mean, promote their launches, stay in touch with them, and stuff. You them that you're an ideal JV partner who he/she can bank on for years. Yes, I said years.

Some JV partners dont even need communication. "A" gets news of a product launch or offer from "B", and the next thing you know is he is making hundreds of sales for him.... This thing happens a lot, vice-versa too!

There are many ways to promote product launches. Review Sites, promoting to your list, media advertising and many others ... Good Luck! :)

Thanks!
Sim

P.S From my experience, this WILL take time but it will be good for you and your business in the long-term.

Dahlia Valentine
08-14-2011, 02:36 AM
Hi Andre... Before you can get others on your team you have to be your own best affiliate. Do the things you want your affiliates to do, and by that I mean be EVERYWHERE.

Do you comment on every relevant blog that you can on a consistent basis, are you guest blogging on relevant blogs (not just submitting to article directories), are you making friends with people on the forums where potential JV partners hang out (besides here), are you utilizing social media to make meaningful contacts (not just accumulating followers)? Are you blogging on a regular basis?

I know it sounds counterintuitive since this is a JV blog, but sometimes it really does come down to how well known you are in the industry.

Chris Douthit
08-16-2011, 01:31 PM
It is not that a big name thinks your product is crap, it is that he just does not care about your product one way or another. If you are new you cannot promote their stuff, then there is no reason for them to promote yours.

Jeremy Bass
08-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I am in the same kind of boat you are in. I just recently launch my first product this month but have found that posting forums is very powerful and let clickbank do the work to. I got 39 hops/affiliates now and hope to keep increasing month by month. The best tip I can give you is don't give up!! Write down your plan of attack and follow through.