PDA

View Full Version : Hi Mike and everyone else!!!

Pam Suggs
07-24-2011, 02:46 AM
I am from the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina. Only been in the internet marketing business for 7 weeks now...but wait! don't judge me at that! I have spent my entire time learning the internet marketing field..sleepless nights and hours on end trying to get it. I am a full time student in a Respiratory Therapist program with the summer off! It's been so exiting and "frustrating"! Love the "To OUR Success" attitude...I will definitely incorporate it! Thanks for the opportunity to join and belong..you come highly recommended by other affiliates. Glad I was led to you! To "our" success!" Thanks again, Pam

Mike Merz
07-24-2011, 11:11 AM
No one is going to judge you here, Pam ... we have brand, spankin' Newbies right up to seasoned veterans in the ranks, but even the latter started out as the former at one time. ;)

Your success is my success = the absolute truth. If you don't make it here, you won't stay ... so it makes sense for me to do what I can to help make sure you both make it and stay. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Greg Schneider
07-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Welcome Pam...By joining this site you are off to a great start. Just keep learning and never quit. I can assure you after building several large Internet companies that the rewards go to those who stick with it.

Go get 'em

Greg Schneider