PDA

View Full Version : effective backlinking software?

Bas van den Elsen
07-15-2011, 02:11 PM
what is the best back linking software?
I was looking into blog comment demon and bookmarking demon
but I'd like some experienced advice before I decide buying anything

Corey Palmer
07-15-2011, 04:05 PM
My personal opinion is that back linking should be done manually without the help of any software.

Right now, I am having the most SEO success with just pounding the pavement and finding other related sites that I can write content for. Then contact the site owners and offer some content in exchange for a link. A few good relevant contextual links from some authority sites obtained this way has done a lot more for my sites than using any of the automated tools out there now.

Not saying that the automated stuff doesn't work -- just wanted to mention another perspective.

John Larsen
07-24-2011, 01:59 PM
My experience in building out more traditional web sites is that organic is harder work but almost always the best way to go.

1) People appreciate HUMAN interaction and personal interest.
2) The rules of reciprocity are more highly activated when you have person to person contact.

The idea of a quick fix is attractive, particularly if you are trying to hit the ground running in a fast-track kind of way. But if your concept has value and if you stick with it and ADD value to the internet - people - and search engines *will* take notice. I've seen it time and time again.

Andre Stoelinga
07-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Best is to build backlinks slower rather than faster. From my experience there is no "best backlinking software". Most of those products build low (or no) quality backlinks anyway, so I wouldn't bother. There several ways to find websites or blogs relevant to yours where you can comment or do guest posts. Article marketing still works, but not as well as it used to.

I agree...just create quality backlinks yourself.

Andre

Bas van den Elsen
07-28-2011, 05:29 AM
Thanks everyone, it's okay to outsource it though right?

Corey Palmer
07-29-2011, 12:05 PM
I do not see any problem with outsourcing as long as you outline exactly what you want them to do and have them follow it. You don't want the possibility of an outsourced person taking shortcuts and causing your domain to get penalized or banned.

El-Sayed El-Assal
07-29-2011, 12:18 PM
I personally use Magic Submitter by Olexander Krulik, It's awesome and saves me much time

Sim Aurile
08-01-2011, 03:21 PM
what is the best back linking software?
I was looking into blog comment demon and bookmarking demon
but I'd like some experienced advice before I decide buying anything

It depends on your budget, really.

You can find some decent ones on WarriorForum for ~$97.

Or, you can buy powerful ones like SeNuke, SeNuke X, Xrumer whose price points go over $997/year.

Thanks! :)

Suzy Black
08-08-2011, 05:57 AM
I love Scrapebox, powerful tool that when used correctly can help your efforts immensely. I believe it is $97 at the moment.

I've also used paid human builders with varying levels of effectiveness - my advice would be to test who you are outsourcing this taks to before you pay for their service (even better try and get someone who comes with a recommendation :) )

Kenster
09-23-2011, 02:14 PM
EVO Pro by Brute Force is pretty powerful. Expensive but it works.

Another route to take is to come up with a good manual backlinking system that works and then putting together an outsourcing team to fulfill the system. Manual linking is normally the best way to go so by outsourcing you are doing the same thing as purchasing software (getting more done with less work) but taking advantage of the "human factor" that is valuable in the backlinking process.

Steve F
09-24-2011, 11:52 AM
I've had great luck using a mix of manual back linking, using blog carnivals for backlinks(not as effective as it was a few years ago), and automated backlinks, usually through private blog networks (Linkvana, SEOlinkvine, etc.). Article marketing still works to build backlinks too, although it also has lost some effectiveness, and is better utilized as a syndication based traffic builder.

The best traffic builders are the backlinks that get you both: traffic and SEO juice. I've gotten links from big sites, like the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post, and let me tell you, it worked wonders. Even if links from the big sites are no-followed, as many are these days, you still get a solid SEO benefit from it according to many SEO experts.