PDA

View Full Version : anyone here with diet / weight loss lists?

Patrick Otto
07-12-2011, 05:32 PM
looking to network with ppl who have big lists/traffic in the diet and weight loss niche and would be interested in doing a JV for a new weight loss product I will be creating.

feel free to respond to this thread or send me a message if you are interested in banking hard.

jvwithsharath
11-28-2011, 08:10 AM
hi Patrick, I suggest that you sign up for programs like sellhealth.com and moreniche.com where you have many
diet and weight loss articles, videos, etc, I even got paid through check through such a product from them.
All I did was post their content online .As content is free you can embed your program in those contents
As of now I am in self help and have a product at relaxnwin.com
Enjoy !

Martin Sheridan
11-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Great info jvwithsharath - both sites look like a great tools to sell weight loss specific products. I've just finished creating a product and am now looking to see how best to market it and possible cross promote in my funnel. I have a free offer page for list building, a sales page and affiliate page with plenty of promo assets - my next goal is to send some quality traffic to it for the next few weeks and optimize the conversion rate - ultimate goal is to roll out in January - hopefully I can attract a couple of JV partners to help :-)

Martin Sheridan
11-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Just updated my signature with a link to my product :)

Ian Theron
07-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Hey there I have a large email subscriber list in diabetes nich allot of which would be interested in a weight loss solution, if you could over your subscribers my diabetes offer we can talk about a jv partnership.

Cindy Avery
07-22-2014, 10:09 AM
I have a great program Patrick -- Pound-A-Day Rapid Weight Loss. It's new -- outside of the Irvingia & Raspberry Ketones which are dying out. It's backed by an MD.

Plus, all creative for my program is written by Maria Veloso -- expert copywriter and author of Web Copy That Sells. I can create promos or lift note for your file.

Product is performing well -- average 5-8% conversion with sale price of $97. With upsells (also very successful), AOV right now is $125.

Hopefully we can talk soon !

Cindy Avery
Marketing Partner/JV & Affiliate Manager
Optimal Vitality & Wellness LLC

Greg Matinian
08-13-2014, 02:37 PM
Ian, how can I know more specific info about your list and what JV partnership you're looking for? Our product is currently selling on Amazon and I'm looking for people who have list. I have sample of email, if you'd like to take a look.

aloe drink
05-26-2017, 02:46 AM
Beet Juice Recipes for Weight Loss

Beets are amazing in weight loss. They are rich in essential vitamins and minerals which flush water from the system to prevent and reduce retention leading to the cutting off excess weight. Below is a recipe which helps in reducing weight.

Carrot juice and watercress.
Cucumber and tomato juice.
Lemon and watermelon juice.
Beet juice.
Yellow pepper and grapefruit juice.
Aloe vera juice (http://www.okyalo.com/).

Matt
07-13-2017, 05:55 PM
Hi,

I have recently launched my business online- www.bodyweightbuilt.com off the back of my rise and intrest of my social media accounts . I run an affiliate program which can be viewed here https://www.bodyweightbuilt.com/affiliate/ . This is a fitness niche that provides customised and set programs that require only your own body weight to workout. No gym or equipment needed giving the user freedom and convience of exercise with amazing results!

Kristen Hayse
07-14-2017, 06:22 PM
Hello,

I would love to chat with you about his list and cross promos..
My skype is Kris2220

Thanks

Kristen Hayse
07-14-2017, 06:23 PM
Hello Cindy,

I would love to chat with you.. I have offers we could cross with..

Skype is Kris2220

Thanks
Kristen

Kristen Hayse
07-14-2017, 06:23 PM
Hey Matt,

Reach out to me.. Skype Kris2220

I am an affiliate manager in the health and fitness space

Robert Clark
01-02-2018, 08:16 PM
I run iTestosterone (https://itestosterone.com) and get several hundred visitors per day interested in increasing their testosterone production via nutrition and natural supplementation. Let me know if my niche is what you are looking for.

monica bhalla
01-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Send details.

BAPPI SARKAR
05-26-2019, 07:45 AM
BBS Group - The Daytodiet Weight Loss Now! - JV Invite
Launch Day: Saturday, June 15th 2019

HELLO MY DEAR*LOVELIES/AFFILIATES,

We Are BBS, First Of All Thank You So Much For Coming Here .
We Have Sold Over $10 Million In Digital Products Last Year .

My Last Digital Launch Was About Diet And Weight Loss Has Done Over $5 Million And Still Continues To Sell Cold Traffic Even With Free Seo And Facebook Traffic.

We Want To Introduce To You Our Newest Launch The Daytodiet Step By Step Weight Loss System.*

This Is Your Chance To Get On Board And Rake In A Whopping 75%-90% Commissions With Upto $200/Sale Potential On One Of The Newest And "Hottest" Offers In Health And Fitness Industry.*

Be Sure To Grab Your Affiliate Links Before The Launch.
????OUR BONUS FOR YOU ????
$50,000+ in CASH Prizes ????
Top 20 Affiliates Will Get Receive An Exclusive Invite For Our VIP Party In Thailand
MacBook Pro , MacBook Air , Iphones And Many More

Promote The DayToDiet System Now And*Earn 75%-90% Commission Guaranteed!
We Are looking forward to work with you! Thanks Again My Dear Lovelies . And right now is the best time to promote this healthy and fitness amazing product.

Are You Ready to Make Bank?

Click the link below to get started!

https://jv.daytodiet.com/cb-launch