PDA

View Full Version : Promoting New product launches- best way before a launch

melissa
06-17-2011, 12:42 AM
I have been reading some of the comments in a recent post of " how to promote new product launches" some of the comments have been through creating affiliate review websites and setting up the website 2 weeks to a month before the launch. One comment said finishing the page before the launch

My question is, if the product hasn't been launched yet how can you get all the info together to create the review website????.

I am new to this and working with clickbank. when can you get your clickbank id for the product to add to your site?? before the launch???

Any info and advise would be great

Thanks

marksherris
06-17-2011, 06:01 AM
Hey Melissa,

Basically what you do is you put together your website and your first 2-3 posts will be fairly general, you could do some research on the product creator and just give a basic background about him/her. After you've done that it's usually a good idea to make a post titled something such as "Product Name - Is It A Scam?" this will help you rank for the keyword "product name scam" as often people search for that to check that the product isn't a scam.

Once you've got your site up there are 2 ways you can write a full review:

1) Go to the JV / affiliates page for the product and get as much information as you can, sometimes product owners will detail exactly what the product is on their JV/Affiliate page which is useful, but sometimes they'll just give an overview, you can usually get plenty of details though including banners for your website.

2) Email the product creator, tell them that you have put a review website together and give them the URL, and ask them if they could give you a review copy of the product, also state that if they aren't able to give you a review copy if they could give you an overview of the product / what the product actually is that would help... this way you'll be able to get the info u need!

Next... write your review :)

Hope this helps,
Mark

PS - What you also should consider is that google can't tell the difference between a normal article on your website and a review article, so you could potentially set up a post / page on your review site called "Product Name Review" and then write a quick summary saying that soon your full review will be there, that way you'll have the page set up with the right title and permalink, all you'll need to do is simply update the content!

Greg Schneider
07-26-2011, 01:55 PM
Melissa, Mark is 100% correct. I have a new product launch coming in 10 days and most of my affiliates asked me for details to write reviews. They already have the pages indexed in Google ready to rock. Trust me...Ask them for the info to promote their product and they will make it happen for you.

Greg Schneider

Greg Schneider
07-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Melissa, One more thing..don't forget product reviews on YouTube...You can use Camtasia Studio or Vimeo to develop some really cool but quick videos. Make sure you do several that are different lengths so YouTube finds them different. Then be sure to target the right keywords in the title and tags especially the following:

XXProductXX
XXProductXX review
XXProductXX scam

Those are usually the most searched. Then use either Magic Submitter or Traffic Geyser to get the videos all over the web.

AND...ask the vendor to give you a "sneak peak" product view so you can record a REAL review of the product. Be sure your cloaked affiliate link is the first item in the description. And TELL the viewers watching the videos to "click the link below" to check it out.

Hope that helps :)

Greg Schneider