PDA

View Full Version : Where do I find people with lists?

babak asadishad
02-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Hi I'm new to this site, and I was wondering if anyone can help me find people who've already built a big list of loyal customers, so that I can tell them about this program that I am an affiliate of. The program is about affiliate marketing.

Thanks
Babak

Martin Brock
02-18-2007, 07:23 AM
Welcome Babak,

In what way are you an affiliate of this product? If you are getting credited for sales to the consumer it won't help you to tell list owners about the product as they aren't likely to promote it using your affiliate link :) If you are going to benefit from recruiting other list owners, you'd need to get credited for sales generated by the affiliates you refer (the 2nd tier)

babak asadishad
02-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah I am an affiliate of a site where I get a commission based on the people that buy...so I can't use this for Joint Ventures? Then how can I benefit from JV?

Martin Brock
02-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Basically, you'll need your own product to do a JV with someone. If you have your own product you can offer the list owner a percentage of sales. A list owner doesn't want to send out a link that only you and the merchant is going to profit from :)

In your situation you may want to look into ezine advertising where you pay the owner of the list up-front to send out your ad (which could be an affiliate link)

You need to find a relevant product that converts well, and have the ability to write relevant ads that pull traffic - and find appropriate ezines to advertise in. However, it sounds like you're just starting out and you will probably benefit from educating yourself about Internet Marketing, and most important of all, get clear on what it is you really want to achieve.