PDA

View Full Version : Calling Affiliates - What Kind Of Bonus Do You Love the Most?

kcolgan
06-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Every product launch got their great bonus for top performing affiliates.

Ipod
Ipad
Iphone
Cash
Car rental
Trip to X
Even Gold Bars

So here's my question what would be the BONUS that would make you really want to win the affiliate contest?

Cheers

K

Dino Becker
06-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Cash, since most of the other prizes look better, but are actually way cheaper than normal cash prizes in a launch.
For example, X gives you an Ipad if you are first in a contest. which is worth around $400.
While cash prizes actually go up to $20.000.
Those other prizes are basically an outrun on paying a lot of contest money, right?

Sim Aurile
06-02-2011, 11:21 AM
I think nowadays cars and bikes are the things....

Vacations and other over-seas trips work too! :D

Thanks
Sim

kcolgan
06-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Bikes... never thought about this one... A brand new harley davidson

Chris Douthit
06-07-2011, 01:59 PM
I always think it looks cool to have a prize list, but of course cash is always best. What I would recommend is having a prize list and then having the cash equivalent if you want to opt-out of the prize. That way you can give a simulating picture of what you could have and then the cash option as well.

Gugulethu Mokwebo
06-10-2011, 01:29 PM
A Trip to X, I just love traveling... but cash is always best :)

Jeffrey Benson
06-11-2011, 05:21 AM
I think cash is the best to offer for any JV launch plus it's easy just to give someone a check than buying a bike. A bike might be difficult to ship from US or Uk to someone in India whereas a cash prize can easily be sent

Ray Johnson
07-20-2011, 07:41 AM
Cash all the way, then you can choose WHAT you want to buy with it :)

Regards

Ray

Corey Palmer
07-22-2011, 10:54 AM
I agree with the people saying cash. Cash is good. However, any prize is cool too, especially if it is something that you normally wouldn't buy for yourself.

John Larsen
07-24-2011, 02:44 AM
Hi, these are all interesting responses. I'm new to this and I guess I figured that offering a decent base compensation was good. But I'm gathering from this that JVs want more and that having some sort of launch bonus /competition is important? I was surprised to see things like trips and $20,000 in cash listed as options. Is it possible that I've completely underestimated what a good JV can produce? Assuming we do offer some sort of bonus program, do you recommend a contest with multiple winners? Also, over what period of time? Performance over 3 months, 6 months, 12 months? Thank you so much for the added thoughts.

Greg Schneider
07-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Be creative...do something that everyone else is NOT doing. Ipads are cool but everyone is doing that..Cash, 1 day Ferrari rental, Vacation to Bora Bora...

Greg Schneider

Jason Stamper
02-14-2012, 09:54 AM
Well, like they say: Kash is King!

Andre Stoelinga
02-19-2012, 06:24 AM
Definitely cash prizes...

Its' what would motivate more marketers to become an affiliate or JV partner...if the product is good and commissions reasonable of course.

Andre

Chad Hamzeh
03-19-2012, 10:27 PM
I definitely like cash the most.

Roger Marin
03-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Winning Gold Bars would be extremely Cool and unique.