PDA

View Full Version : CAN YOU CLICK A MOUSE ?Discover How You Can Easily turn $10 into $36,000/Month/f

joey002
02-11-2007, 12:23 PM
CAN YOU CLICK A MOUSE ?Discover How You Can Easily turn $10 into $36,000/Month/for live
Without Selling Or Advertising, PROVEN AND TESTED...MAKE EASY MONEY USING E-GOLD...

" CAN YOU CLICK A MOUSE ?Discover How You Can Easily turn $10 into $36,000/Month/for live
Without Selling Or Advertising..."

Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,
Hi and welcome to the world of wealth. Ok, I'm going to keep this short and sweet - I'm not going to bore you with the usual "rags-to-riches" story because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it.
What I will say though is this:
If you're tired of all the "systems" and work from home opportunities that require you to sell products, run pay per click advertising campaigns operate websites or recruit new members then I have great news for you!
Keep reading because this will be the most important piece of information you will ever read this year.
I have finally discovered a system that will allow anyone to earn an incredible income from home - just by using a computer and the Internet.
And this does not involve any of the following:
# No building websites
# No selling products - in any form
# No advertising
# No recruiting new members
# No up lines or down lines
# No currency trading
# No chain letters
# No bogus surveys or "paid to read" programs
# No talking to anyone - ever!!!

I have been using this simple, 5 step system for the past few months to generate an extraodinary income each and every week... and now it's your turn!
Now I have no doubt that you've heard claims like that a thousand times before and you may have even tried a few of these so called "systems" already?
If you have then I can guarantee that you would have been required to do at least one of the following in order for you to make a profit:
1) Run a "pay per click" advertising campaign
2) Join affiliate programs
3) Recruit new members
4) Build websites
Sure, all of the above are very effective ways of making money, but are they for everyone?
Of course not!
1) "Pay per click" advertising costs have shot through the roof - getting a good ranking means paying more per click - most people end up losing money instead of making it.
2) Affiliate links and programs can be very confusing and overwhelming if you've never used them before.
3) Recruiting new members can be a waste of both time and money.
4) Building websites is time consuming, costly and too complicated for most people.

If you've ever tried and failed at making money with any of the above then I have excellent news for you. The system is called Cash1-5 and it can be used by absolutely anyone - novice or expert, young or old - it doesn't matter.

Imagine a money making system that requires absolutely no selling, advertising, recruiting or websites!

Most "gurus" would say that such a thing does not exist but I beg to differ...
For the past few months I have not had to sell, advertise or build a single website and I easily make $36000 per month without fail.
For most days I only have to work for around 45min-1 hour. Not only is the work simple, but it's also fun! I simply get up, check my accounts - where there is always money waiting to be collected, perform the necessary tasks, switch off my computer and enjoy the rest of my day.
No commute to work and no worries. I just relax and make piles of money week after week. I now dread all those days I spent slaving at my old job for minimum wage!

The Pay Is Virtually Instant! as your earnings will be made straight into your egold account which you are free to withdraw anyday,anytime.

That's right, as soon as money goes into my online accounts, I am free to spend it!
The best part about this system is the fact that I am in complete control of my earnings. I don't have to rely on sales or worry about advertising fees. I just sit back, run the system and make a steady, stress free profit each and everyday.

Facts about Cash1-5...

# Anyone in any country can make money with this
# No special skills or experience is required
# This does not involve promoting affiliate products
# You will never have to run a pay per click advertising campaign
# You will not be applying for government grants
# You will never need to work long hours
# This has nothing to do with investing in Real Estate
# This is not some "chain letter" scheme
# You will never have to recruit anyone
# This is not a currency trading system
# You will never need to build or maintain websites
# This does not involve paid surveys or emails
# No stuffing envelopes
#And requires only $10 in your account.
#how to open,fund and withdraw from your e-gold account free.
New Comment
" I bought this for a joke because i have bought a lot of programs but did not make a dimefrom it, but what you showed me was amazing. I made $200 last night just by using step 2! Thanks for sharing this with me"
seyi (lagos)

The Cash1-5 system can be used by anyone young and old. Absolutely no special skills are required - you don't even need to have your own computer. That's right, even if you don't actually own a computer, you can still make money with this from a friend's house, library or internet cafe - that's how easy it really is.
This will NEVER become saturated - ever!

This system is not based around selling or advertising - therefore competition means nothing. It doesn't matter if one or one million people do this - everyone can still earn as much as they want, whenever they want.
Market saturation is no issue. Some income systems are simply brilliant when they come out, but once everyone starts catching on, the competition increases and your earnings decrease.
This will never happen with Cash1-5 - guaranteed. Everyone in your street or suburb could run this at the same time and you could all make just as much money - competition means nothing!
Cash1-5 is an incredibly simple system - so simple, I bet that even a 10 year old could run this and make money. There is absolutely nothing complicated about it - 5 simple steps, that's all.
This is not a 500 page ebook, and this is not a money making course. This is a short and effective money making system that works without fail each and everytime.

Frequently asked questions

Does this really involve no selling, advertising, recruiting or websites?
There is absolutely no selling, advertising or websites involved.
Does this involve filling out online surveys or getting paid to read email?
No, there is no way that you could make $36000/month by filling out surveys or reading email.
Clickbank or PayPal is not available in Nigeria, can I still make money?
Yes - There is no selling involved, therefore you don't need to create a Clickbank or PayPal account
Can this be used worldwide?
Yes - Any computer, anywhere in the world
So why am I sharing this with you? Why not keep it to myself?
Well firstly, as I mentioned above - competition is no issue. It doesn't matter how many people do this along with me because it will have absolutely no effect on my personal earnings.
Also, instead of saying something like "I just want to help people" or "I want to put an end to Internet scams" I'll simply be honest and say this....
Anything useful is worth selling for a price - plain and simple. People want to know how to make money and I'll gladly show them - for a price.
I show you how to make $36000 every month by doing virtually nothing and you give me a small fee for that knowledge - that's a pretty fair transaction don't you think?

You can also join the league of successful people on net,

So how much does Cash1-5 cost?

10,000 naira? 15,000 naira? 4000 naira? ... try 1,500 naira
1,500 naira, that's all I ask. There are no hidden or monthly costs. You pay the small fee just once and you receive instant access to the system that earns me $36000/monthly - it's that simple.
I could easily be like everyone else and charge 10 thousand bucks for it but what's the point? I make the REAL money by actually using this system - not selling it.
You will not find a system like this anywhere else online. This is not one of those programs that hundreds of people are selling on.
This is 100% original content and this is the only place where you can purchase the Cash1-5 System here in Nigeria!

Bonus:
#1.I’ve also packaged e-books on how to make money online on different topics all this e-books are yours free.
This will make you money - no matter what
#2.where to go play games and get paid daily up to $200.

Cash1-5 is a foolproof system that will make you money - no matter your previous level of experience. You can order now and access the system immediately after payment has been made and confirmed.
Order can be made through any UBA bank
Acc Name: James Ekeke
Acc Number: 03550680009424
then send a scaned slip to genuincash4all2007@yahoo.com as soon as the payment is made so you can have your e-book after Your payment is confirmed.
You will even be able to start making money within 10 minutes of starting!
You can order anytime you feel - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
welcome to the world of fortune,come and let us put a smile on your face. if you dont make it here, then you cant make it any where else.
Happy money making!

Mike Merz
02-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Joey ... Joey ... this is not a good way to introduce yourself.

First off ... the main discussion area is NOT the place to offer your JV for review ... it should be posted, along with a personal introduction, in the category labeled JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,5/board,5.0) ... not to mention that your first post should NEVER be a pitch for your JV offer (you have to give a little before you get if you ever expect your JV fueled campaigns to get anywhere, my friend.). You should be posting and replying in the community for a bit if you want to gain trust, and establish some sort of credibility.

Second ... you haven't even attached a name to the pitch ... this type of post will be passed over by every serious JV marketer in this community as a Spam post ... not the way to begin a relationship.

Folks ... when I started the JV Notify Pro list, it was meant for established JV Marketers ... I let down the restriction a bit to allow those that were willing to take the time to learn how to be a productive JV partner ... this is not the first post that has made me believe I may have been a little too trusting ... hopefully, I'll be proven wrong from this point on.

Best,

Mike

Martin Brock
02-12-2007, 07:35 PM
I hardly think we'll see "our friend" Joey again..

It was too painful too read all that crap, but it doesn't even appear to be a jv offer.. looks like a drive-by-spammer pushing his pyramid scheme ;D

I think it's pretty safe to nuke him Mike.

Mike Merz
02-13-2007, 07:42 AM
Thanks, Martin.

Honestly ... I didn't even read it, because in my time I've seen too many newbies cut and paste a template in a vain attempt to gain exposure on as many platforms as they can ... unfortunately, exposure means little without credibility.

I'll leave it up for a bit to relay the message and lesson..

Best,

Mike

Martin Brock
02-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Or you could leave it up for educational purposes -- just replace his junk with "No-Good Spammer Was Here" :)

joey002
02-16-2007, 11:02 AM
thanks guys for that iowe you one.

Martin Brock
02-17-2007, 07:24 PM
mmm how about removing your first post then?