PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, from Precious...

Precious Ngwu
05-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Hey...

I'm Precious Ngwu by name but hey, just call me Precious. Some folks say that sounds like a feminine name so I like stating clear it's unisex! Male or Female can use just about any name.

I've quite new here (I mean to the forum) cos I've been promoting products on this site since 2010 after I read the Trifilliate Payday from Jani G and I gotta hand it to you Mike, my success have been tremendous since then.

I've heard a lot about you "Mike" but I was very reluctant to signup (yea... seems like I really hate filling forms) but just few minutes into the JV Insider Report by Kim Roach, I knew I had no other option than to join in here and get to know you better, I did few more research and stumbled on this old warrior forum post (http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=148074) where your name was like the infamous African salad.

The only regrets I'm having right now is just the fact that I haven't joined in much earlier... haha, it may be funny but it's the truth

I hope to deliver some precious value here and also a nice relationship with most of you.

Cheers
Precious Ngwu

Mike Merz
05-18-2011, 09:26 AM
Well ... thanks for the props, Precious.

I'm both a long time Warrior and a fan of Kim's, so we have a lot in common. ;)

Miss Roach is a great example of a JVNP Partner that started out a Newbie and through hard work found success in a relatively short period of time. She has often told me that JVNP had a hand in getting her started in the right direction, and that gives me great satisfaction.

Cheers,

Mike

Precious Ngwu
05-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Yea Mike, I guess we do. I will want to email you privately to get to know you more and work with you on my current project. I just sent you a PM now.

Cheers man
Precious Ngwu

Mike Merz
05-18-2011, 06:21 PM
Yea Mike, I guess we do. I will want to email you privately to get to know you more and work with you on my current project. I just sent you a PM now.

Cheers man
Precious Ngwu

Wish I had time to work with everyone in here, one on one, Precious ... but that's just not possible. Work your way though the system and I'm sure you'll see that the more involved you are the more you'll get back in return.

Cheers,

Mike

Precious Ngwu
05-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Sure thing Mike, I will keep that in mind. Anyways, I will keep in touch now that I have you contact.

Thanks lot man