PDA

View Full Version : "Attention all JV MARKETERS"! I need your services!

Samuel Lewis
04-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi Experts,

Me and my members need to hear from you. We're inviting speakers to be featured
in our upcoming webinar series which of course means more exposure, a platform to
sell your product (especially the new ones) and an increase in your email list. Sounds good right!

"THE RENEGADE MARKETING TOUCH" is a potent 4-part training series webinar ( or we could do 8-parts ) focused on doing
what it takes to get over that hump in online marketing - RENEGADE STYLE!
The series will take people behind the scenes to uncover some of the best kept secrets
of underground marketers who are experts in generating traffic, affiliate marketing, creating their own products etc., The same secrets that took "ordinary joes" and made them into online "marketing gurus" in a nick of time!

We're looking to start the first webinar in the middle of May.
I'll have my Magnetizer and Access page ready to show you all in a week. If you don't like the setup on these pages we'll work together and decide what you want to see on these pages, it's up to you!

We can also cover cost-effective PPC strategies, SEO and of course,
social marketing (FACEBOOK,TWITTER, BLOGS etc). We’ll also expose the truth about more advanced
strategies like CPA traffic for those who are looking for higher volume
traffic at the push of a button.”

And we’d would absolutely love for you to participate as one of our featured experts. That
means you get all the attention for one of the webinars where you can share your expertise
on a specific area of online marketing and AND offer one of yourcourses for sale at the end of the webinar.

Were looking to "instill" that RENEGADE state of mind into people - you know get them
to think outside the box - being different... being a RENEGADE!

We’ll generate instant sales during our webinar series... but it won’t stop
there. Because the training will be recorded as part of The Renegade Marketing Touch Series
and continued to be played and distributed ongoing.

Meaning, you’ll continue to get exposure and traffic (having your content
and offer promoted by all the other experts) and a ongoing stream of sales for
your product, on auto-pilot.

We're finishing up the calendar and featured speakers for The Renegade Marketing Touch webinar now so it's a must that i hear from you right away to book your spot. I’ll give you everthing you need to know then.

You can reach me here at renegade77@live.com

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to make this webinar a great experience
then don't be shy, tell me, i don't bite!

Best wishes,
Samuel "The Renegade" Lewis