PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Cyber Water Cooler ...

Mike Merz
04-08-2011, 11:01 AM
All work + no play makes Jack N Jill dull ... period. ;)

Feel free to take 5 in our Cyber Break Room + yak about anything but work.

Cheers,

Mike

Charles H. Mutrie
04-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Just dropping in to say hello. I hope everyone is well and not working too hard.

Back to the grind :) Just chillin here and getting geared up for the summer weather
coming.

Best wishes to everyone!

Charles

Mike Merz
04-19-2011, 05:13 AM
Hey, Charles ... thanks for stopping by. ;)

Looking forward to summer here in central New Jersey ... after a rotten winter. :P

Cheers,

Mike

David Archer-Longden
04-25-2011, 09:05 AM
Is there anyone here form the UK?

Are you enjoying the 'Summer' that is currently happening in the SPRING, here?

This is the problem with living here, isn't it? ... never know what clothes to wear
and, what you DO put on invariably turns out to be the WRONG clothes :rolleyes:

Anyway ... let's hope it continues but, doesn't cause TOO many problems (water and all that)
- Can't understand how we can have a water problem ... we are an island, after all, yes?

Cya laters ... Regards, David A-L

Todd Hirsch
06-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Just dropping in to say Hi. I am still learning this forum. Great site Mike. :-)

Kenster
06-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Just dropping in to say Hi. I am still learning this forum. Great site Mike. :-)

I second that Todd...great site Mike. Can't wait to learn, contribute, and be an active member here in this great community!

Pretty exciting things happening here!

Kenster
10-27-2011, 03:53 PM
You know what, I really wanted to reply to that thing about weather... but it's about 6 months old so... yeah.

Incidentally for my trans-atlantic cousins... If you ever want to strike up a good and lasting conversation with an Englishman... just talk about the weather. They love it.

Ken... YOU'RE an exciting and happening thing :D

Haha thanks Adam...I can assure you that it's going to be a lot more exciting than I am :cool:

Eric Nelson
04-12-2012, 02:35 AM
Just joined this forum and I'm already at the water cooler.. LOL

Dont judge me, just finished working on my product so a break is well deserved I guess :)

Mike Merz
04-12-2012, 08:04 AM
LOL ... as you can see, Eric, the water cooler isn't as hopping a spot as it should be, so I thank you for stopping by.

All work and no play make Jack and Jill dull Online Business Folk. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

John Bair
08-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Would it be possible to turn this baby into a 'Beer Cooler'? I only drink beer on days that end in 'Y'!... Oh look at that, it's Tuesday already! :)

Ahmed Hasan
02-24-2013, 06:26 AM
lol the weather, i am from the uk and thats all that happens here. weather changes..not complaining though but we talk about what changes around us.

but that does not us boring people:)

Ahmed Hasan
02-24-2013, 06:27 AM
but that does not make us boring people

Mandy Matsumoto
07-08-2013, 11:52 AM
It's nice to see there is a place where we can just visit and connect on a personal level. Thanks Mike! Hopefully it has been getting more traction..... :-)

efrhen gallego
05-13-2020, 12:15 PM
Looks like people are all work and no play around here. Seven years without anybody posting in this area, ouch :cool:

Mike Merz
05-13-2020, 12:45 PM
Forums, for the most part, have taken a back seat to the popular Social Media platforms, methinks. :P

But thanks for trying to get things going, Efrhen. We haven't had that spirit here since 2013! LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

efrhen gallego
05-13-2020, 09:40 PM
I have been a JvNotify Pro member sice 2016 but have never really put any effort into networking. I thought like you did: "Forums are dead" But I was surprised when I came in this forum and see over 700 people logged in and over 26000 total visitors snooping around the forum. Forum record amount of visitors since inception: over 27K in October 2019 so the difference is not too steep. Your forum is VERY far from dead , Mike. It is very much alive

efrhen gallego
05-13-2020, 09:44 PM
Problem with Social Media Platforms like Facebook and Instagram is there are too many distractions. It is hard to stay focused. It is very easy to get sidetracked watching that Cute Cats Video or answering a message from a friend or old High School pal, all totally unrelated to actually getting some Internet Marketing done. :mad:

Mike Merz
05-14-2020, 09:16 AM
Agreed, Efrhen.

One of the funny thing about the Social Networks is that the original reason I followed most of the people I have connected with over the years was due to their Business knowledge & experience. Instead, I'm blessed on a daily basis with their social & political opinions. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Problem with Social Media Platforms like Facebook and Instagram is there are too many distractions. It is hard to stay focused. It is very easy to get sidetracked watching that Cute Cats Video or answering a message from a friend or old High School pal, all totally unrelated to actually getting some Internet Marketing done. :mad: