PDA

View Full Version : "Old School" Direct Response Copywriter Will Provide a Free Sales Copy Review

Ron Herman
03-22-2011, 05:07 PM
Those who know me well are aware of my copy prowess.

As a service to JVNP members I will provide a cursory review and some sound advice on sales pages.

I am not really available to hire to write sales copy (besides, I am really expensive and cranky) but I am willing to help a few budding writers with words to levitate credit cards. ;)

Again, I have nothing to sell, there's nothing to buy. As Mike puts it I am simply "showing some love" to fellow members.

I don't intend to provide entire rewrites for free but I can point you in the right direction *if* you're already somewhat on the right track.

My time is limited so don't get upset if I don't jump right on your project. There's only one of me and I already consult for some fairly high level writers, so if what you send me is really awful don't be too offended if I suggest that you simply hire a competent copywriter.

Rinat Tanir
07-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi Ron! Let's chart regarding your services. Call me on Skype - Rinat7878. Thx Rinat