PDA

View Full Version : How to Increase your Clickthrough rates,even if you have a small List!

Imran Naseem
03-17-2011, 08:11 PM
For those people who have just started to build a list in the Internet Marketing niche I find that the one thing that most people fail to anticipate is the number of people who will open and read their email.

I find that the following strategy works well.

1. When you build your new list make sure you offer them something of quality. Overdeliver, overdeliver and Overdeliver!!!

For example, on my blog I have an entire FULL course for FREE for anyone who opts in to my blog. Once people opt in I have an automated message that goes out 2 days later asking them to comment on my blog so they can leave their feedback about the product.

2. Do not constantly promote offers to them!

Most people think by building a list you can start promoting any "offer" to them. That is not the case.

In fact what I usually do is ask them "what they really want". So I interview my list. There are some kick ass resources you can use such as SurveyMonkey.com that lets you create surveys for your list and get their feedback.

Your list is an asset so treat it like gold. For example, if you create a list for "Offline consultants" then you need to make sure you promote "Offline-related" content to them. It is no good sending them material on other aspects of Internet marketing - the target market is important.

3. Ask them to add you on Facebook/Twitter.

In my last product launch I generated just over $5000 - just from my list alone. The majority of buyers and the people who opted in to my list were from Facebook!!

So always ask your list to add you on Facebook so you can promote special offers to them. Social media is important.

4. From time to time make sure you reward your list. Create content for them and "spoil" them. Good relationship with your list will mean they will be "loyal" to you and buy from you when you launch your first product. Creating a good "chemistry" with them will add more value to your future products.

I now get my list buying almost ANYTHING I release because I use the above strategies :)

Imran

aminur rahman
03-18-2011, 12:02 AM
well said imran. I am using this strategy already. This rocks :)

Olusegun Balogun
03-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Hello Imran,

Thanks for sharing such a great information. Most subscribers hate receiving mails about offers everytime. It is easier for people to opt-out of your list than opting-in. What I do most is to give bonuses, free reports, ebooks (freebies) in the mails I send out and some response with thanks, even interact with me, ask questions and build relationship.

Warm Regards
Olusegun Balogun

Imran Naseem
03-22-2011, 03:44 PM
Your welcome guys..

Other day I sent out an email and bribed my list ;)

I asked them to get my FREE report by "Liking" my Facebook Page...

As a result of this strategy I have hundreds of people on my Facebook Fanpage.

All it took was a bit of action and outside the box thinking.heheh!

Olusegun Balogun
03-23-2011, 05:20 AM
I like that simple strategy.
That's a brilliant idea and means of building your social networks.
You can't be wrong, It will surely be helpful to increase number of Twitter Followers as well.

Thanks,
Olusegun Balogun

Georgina Lany
03-23-2011, 05:52 AM
Great advice Imran, thanks for sharing.
and also thanks for sharing somereally cool contents in the recent years. I was following your steps and learnt a few (more than a few) tricks from your ebooks.

Warm Regards,
Georgina

Imran Naseem
03-23-2011, 08:29 PM
and also thanks for sharing somereally cool contents in the recent years. I was following your steps and learnt a few (more than a few) tricks from your ebooks.

Warm Regards,
Georgina

Your welcome Georgina. Hope you are well ;) Might see you at Mark's next seminar?

paulbarrs
03-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Amen to that.

Can I also suggest that you *communicate* with them... ask them questions, respond to the group when they reply.Build up a sense of "I"m actually here at the other end" kind of thing.

Paul Barrs

Georgina Lany
03-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Hi Imran,

Would be great to meet for sure but I am unfortunately at the other side of the world right now and cant get back in time.
I will let you know when I am in the UK and if the timing is right for you too, I would appreciate to meet up for a coffee or something. ;)

btw: would it be possible to contact you on skype?
will send you a pm as well,

Regards,
Georgina

Warm Regards,
Georgina

Your welcome Georgina. Hope you are well ;) Might see you at Mark's next seminar?

Imran Naseem
03-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Hi Imran,

Would be great to meet for sure but I am unfortunately at the other side of the world right now and cant get back in time.
I will let you know when I am in the UK and if the timing is right for you too, I would appreciate to meet up for a coffee or something. ;)

btw: would it be possible to contact you on skype?
will send you a pm as well,

Regards,
Georgina

Warm Regards,
Georgina

Sure :)

That would be awesome.

my skype is imran.naseem786

feel free to add me!

P.S I look forward in promoting your product.

marksherris
05-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Some great tips mentioned here, and I like the outside the box thinking with the whole fanpage "like" button, thanks for sharing :)

Chris Douthit
05-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Quality tips, I would recommend sending to your list twice a week at the most and twice a month at least. If you go too long without sending many will forget who you are.

Jamshid Khurramov
05-16-2011, 12:51 AM
Great tips but whether your messages get opened or not among those 100 emails to them by other Internet marketers depends on your topic. The topic with the word 'FREE' gets opened most. Of course you shouldn't use this word when you are promoting something $$$