PDA

View Full Version : JVNotifyPro 2.0 Update

Mike MerzJr
03-16-2011, 06:00 PM
With news of JVNotifyPro 2.0's opening just around the corner, Mike Sr. and myself decided it would be a good idea for me to come up from under my rock, out of my developer cave, and into the community.

I'd like to answer some of the questions that have been floating about and address some concerns regarding "getting started" tutorials for the new system.

Quite some time in the making, JVNotifyPro 2.0 is a membership site created by Sr. and myself to address both the changes in the technical climate of internet and jv marketing as well as the approach to jv relationships.

With that said, on the most basic level, the new system will provide free community members with the same access they have now, including a place to discuss joint venture marketing and updates on upcoming member launches. In addition to a traditional forum, we have included a social networking platform to help community members stay connected in a much more familiar format. The majority of our member's day to day activity will occur in these places. Within the next couple of weeks I will provide videos that will serve as both a sneak peak as well as a getting started tutorial on how to use these new features.

We provide all members the ability to gain points through community interaction and affiliate reciprocation. These points will act as both a currency to be exchanged for launch exposure as well as a "badge of honor", rewarding members for interacting within the community and for promoting fellow members.

Mike Sr. and myself are hard at work creating videos and "getting started" material on how to post your launch as well as the various ways to gain community points.

For many members, the experience will be barely different than it is now. Our main goal is to provide a smoother look and feel of the site while at the same time rewarding the same joint venture marketing values and techniques that Mike Sr. has taught and enforced throughout the existence of JVNotifyPro.

With the finish line in sight, these materials will be released very soon. Until then, I will retreat back to my techie cave and continue putting on the finishing touches.

Mike Merz
03-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks for getting the word out about the video walk through, Mike.

I see that Rob raised a related question in another thread ... and no one knows the new system like you do, so we'll make sure all partners have access to that on opening day to help them get started off on the right foot. That won't be the only how to video tutorial from MJ, for certain ... but enough to get going in the right direction.

I'll pop back in after tomorrow's mailing and get into things in a bit more detail ... feel free to ask questions, please!

Cheers,

Mike

paulbarrs
03-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Mike... and Mike :)

I think you need to re-title this thread "JVNotifyPro 10.5 Update V21..."

;D

Chris Freville
03-17-2011, 01:28 PM
I, for one, am definitely looking forward to what you have lined up for us...

I joined JVNP back in 2007... I think!!

Mike Merz
03-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Mike... and Mike :)

I think you need to re-title this thread "JVNotifyPro 10.5 Update V21..."

;D

Awww ... come on, Paul ... give us a break.

"
Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...
« Reply #1163 on: February 08, 2010, 09:00:49 AM » Reply with quote Modify message Remove message Split Topic
Greg, Vinnie, Tim, Mike, Doug, Kenn, Steve, Gugulethu, Jerrel, Ben, Frederico, Michael, Roderick, Sally, Jay, Peter, Mathaios, Mohd, Michael, Jim, Simone, Patrick, Sonia, and Farooque ... welcome to JVNotifyPro.

I'm excited to say that we're on track for JVNewsWatch/JVNotifyPro 2.0 to go into 30 day Beta mode by the end of March ..."

... we're right on time, just a year late! LOL

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Merz
03-17-2011, 01:58 PM
I, for one, am definitely looking forward to what you have lined up for us...

I joined JVNP back in 2007... I think!!

Thanks, Chris ... if I remember correctly, you were a relative Newbie back then. You've come a long way .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Imran Naseem
03-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Mike I for one cannot wait until this baby goes live :)

If you have a paid option I am happy to sign up and pay monthly or whatever.

This place also needs a kick ass logo ;P

Look forward to it!

Mike Merz
03-19-2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks, Imran.

As I've said before, those that have enjoyed JVNP as a free member and wish to remain that way are perfectly welcome, and will enjoy more features and potential benefits than they have now or have ever had before. And with the JVNewsWatch Launch Calendar + List, any Partner ... Basic or VIP, will be able to submit their JV Announcement for inclusion ... free of any Brokering Fees, for a small one time placement fee.

This one may pleasantly surprise you ...

Earlier we had a partner that was complaining (even though they had hardly participated in the community at all, had just recently joined ... and were nowhere near being qualified enough for a Premium mailing) that we were going to make Premium mailings available to qualified VIP Partners, only, when both free and paid options were made available.

But they reacted without doing the homework, which would have no doubt surprised them ... which is what happens when you assume before asking questions. Follow me through this if you well ... I promise it will make sense in the end. ;)

VIP Partners that upgrade during the first 30 days will lock in at just $37 a month for no less than 1 year ... that's a cost of $444 for the whole year, during which they'll have access to the VIP area, free complimentary demo/review accounts for the launches they register to support, the chance to earn exposures in our new JV Referral Ad Network, gain access to the VIP Partner Social Networking group, be privy to Premium audio and video training content, and other VIP Partner bonuses and perks ... plus have the ability to qualify for Broker commission free Premium mailings.

But you still have to be a paid member to qualify for the Premium mailing, so even with all the perks ... how do they have it over current JVNP Partners that don't pay a monthly fee, but can still qualify for mailings?

I'm getting to that ... like I said, it will cost a Basic Partner $37 a month to upgrade to VIP, $444 a year. Do you happen to know how much the average Premium mailing partner ... taking into consideration all levels of partner launch experience and how successful the launch winds up being, winds up having to pay me in Broker commissions for the mailing ... alone? Approximately $800, if only one time ... ongoing if recurring.

That means that if you only qualified for ONE PREMIUM MAILING the first YEAR you were a VIP Partner ... and you never accessed any of the aforementioned perks, you'd still be WAY ahead, on average, of the value you receive now.

And like I said ... even if you weren't able to qualify for a Premium mailing, you can still have your offer listed on JVNewsWatch (Basic partners that upgrade to VIP will get their first JVNW listing free of change).

Sorry for the Sunday Sermon on Saturday ... but I thinks it's important to answer any and all questions you have to clear up any confusion ... and before a cynical current partner arrives at their own assumed conclusions without knowing the facts. And we will be here to answer your questions and/or concerns ... ASAP.

I am SO psyched about what JVNP 2.0 + JVNewsWatch will offer all JV Marketers on every level if they just simply work within the system. We're going to give you the best tools we have to offer ... all we ask is that you use them.

I do believe you'll find ... regardless of which Partnership you decide to choose, appreciable value.

Cheers,

Mike

Pieter van Schalkwyk
03-20-2011, 07:57 AM
I had a look at the email update on this but I'm not clear on the sign up process. I see that the date is now 3/30 and I'd like to make sure I'm onboard in time :)

Mike Merz
03-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Hey, Peter.

We were supposed to ho into JVNP 2.0 mode on 2/23 ... but our site host had issues with their provider that made for a very inconsistent few days, so I made the decision to push back a week rather than take chances. We've waited over a year for this ... so a week is nothing. ;)

As far as you getting a looksee before the GP ... as long as you're a registered partner by 3/30, you're good. ;)

So far we're on track to meet that date, but we have a couple of outside service influences that also have to come in line to get there on time ... we see no reason why they wouldn't, but I won't say anything definitive until they come through on their end.

Regardless ... we'll get there soon. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Daniel Katz
03-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Hey Mike,

I'm certain 3/30 will be THE day... but even if JVNP 2.0 is delayed a bit, it will definitely worth waiting! :)

Cheers,
Daniel

Justin Atlan
03-20-2011, 04:09 PM
I am looking forward to it Mikes!

The updates sound great.

arthur hitchens
03-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi
On this March 24 launch how do I partner on this? supply a List or what?

Thanks
Arthur

Paul Klein
03-22-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm anxiously waiting for the 30th. Thanks for the great work, Mike.

Paul

Mike Merz
03-22-2011, 12:22 PM
Thanks, Daniel ... Justin ... + Paul. ;)

Arthur ... which 3/24 launch?

JVNP 2.0 isn't really launching so much as being upgraded in a Major way ... it will be made live to existing JVNP Partners in the AM EST on Wednesday, March 30th ... and live to the rest of the world a few hours later. Those that have no need or interest in upgrading to VIP Partner will have the same account as before ... they'll just have to activate it in the new system. The difference is they'll have access to a heckuva lot more features + options than ever before ... including new Popular Niche Forums, a Social Networking area where they can connect with other JVNP 2.0 Partners, create their own JV Circle groups ... or join an existing one, JV, Affiliate + Product Launch Marketing based Training Articles courtesy of our Featured Contributors + more.

Those that choose to upgrade from Basic to VIP will also be using the same account they had previously. We will be running a 30 day discount of $37 per month on the VIP Partner upgrade from 3/30 to 4/29. After that, it goes up to $47 ... but those that upgrade during that first 30 days will lock into $37 for a minimum of one year. We'll be adding new features + options to both Basic + VIPs levels, ongoing ... so it only gets better from here. ;)

+ Yes ... there will be an Affiliate Program, if that's what you're asking. Details coming next Wednesday.

Cheers,

Mike

Imran Naseem
03-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Mike I sent you an email in regards to this, just a few questions.

Thanks.
:)

Rick Wilson
03-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Well Well, Mr. Merz ...

How've you been? Looks like you and Mike Jr have certainly been BUSY! ;D

Looking forward to your new updated JVNP site and getting a bit more involved here this year.

Rock ON! http://www.cashjunction.com/forum-images/rockroll.gif

http://www.ebizrantzandravez.com/images/rickakacorp_blk2.gif (http://www.ebizrantzandravez.com) 8)