PDA

View Full Version : How To Find Joint Venture Partners TODAY!

Fabian Tan
03-11-2011, 04:44 AM
If you've been studying Internet marketing for any considerable period of time, you would no doubt have come across the term joint ventures. What are joint ventures? They are simply business partnerships formed by two or more companies where the goal is to create more profits for each business. Even if you are a solo Internet business operator, creating joint ventures with business people in your niche is a very profitable venture.

So how do you get started joint venturing? Firstly, you'd want to hang around in places where other entrepreneurs in your niche are hanging out! Great places include forums and message boards. Become a respected poster on a forum so you'll get others to notice you. This gives you more leverage in joint ventures.

Forums are also great because of private messaging. Email these days is a very difficult method to contact people with. People's email inboxes are often cluttered and that joint venture proposal email you sent may not be opened. On the other other hand, private messages are a more intimate form of contact and you'll get noticed more easily.

Marketplaces like PayDotCom and Clickbank are also great for finding joint venture partners. Search for websites in your niche, get the owner's contact information and start some conversations! Build relationships, because relationships are the key to successful joint venturing. If you start out with a cold joint venture offer, you are less likely to be successful. Instead, build relationships, then take it from there!

Now that you know how to find joint venture partners, go get started today!

Fabian

Josh Orekoya
04-02-2011, 12:31 PM
This is great advice!

Thank you for this :)

gary dion
07-03-2011, 09:19 AM
mr fabian tan

i would like to thank you for the advice!!

going to get started right now thanks again!

Kenster
09-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Good points Fabian....

One of the most important points here is that finding JV partnerships involves work. Partners just don't show up and magically appear. You need to establish a presence in your niche or approach people with products or websites in that niche. It takes a proactive action mentality to form these relationships.

Establishing a reputation and credibility is very important!

ben barroga
09-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Hey Fabian
Thanks for this great article

I have always made my money without JVs (i do mainly offline marketing)... now i am looking forward to helping guys here in the forum so we can grow together.

Hope we can connect one day

DeDe Neill
03-13-2012, 09:03 PM
This is my first day here on JVnotify. I am enjoying meeting you all and reading the
posts. I am looking forward to learning the ropes and hopefully make some great
friendships along the way.

Some great advice here, thanks everyone's for your input, I can see I have
a bit to learn.

But heck thats why I luv this industry so much, you never can sit back and think you know it all.
Your brain is constantly challenged with the ever changing landscape of Internet Marketing.
There is always new unexplored avenues to discover. When I started out I never thought I would be looking to partner up with the likes of the quality of the members here. :)

Hav'a good one
Cheers

Lindsay Ford
03-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Fabian -

Thanks for the advice! I hope to build good relationships here.

Jason Westwick
04-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Awesome post Fabian and a big thanks.

As kenster states it's all about being proactive, the whole mantra of "if you build it they will come" is a load of rubbish, relationships are KEY.

Jeremy Ashburn
04-07-2012, 01:27 AM
Great post Fabian! I've just joined JVNotify and am learning the ropes. Your article is a great introduction to the basics of how to find joint ventures.

David Cummings
05-01-2012, 04:00 AM
Thanks for the great advice. This would work well if both parties have complimenting ideals and products. By watching clickbank you can really see how things are going over time. thanks, DavidC