PDA

View Full Version : What Software to Use

D H
01-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum, can you give me some ideas on what JV Affiliate Manager Script I should use.

Currently I'm using Esay JV & Affiliate Manager put the password will not allow me to finish the install process.

The password is invalid. I guess this is what you get when download free products.

I've seen a lot of sites and they all seem to have the same structure of offering the following pages.

1. Promo Tools
2. Generated Affilaite Link
3. Member is able to put in and chage their PayPal or ClickBank Id.

So if any of you have any ideas I would appreciate it

Azwan Asmat
01-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I use the same software as yours and it works. However, I don't get it free.

D H
01-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi Azwan,

You use Easy JV & Affiliate Manager?

I tried to install it using the install password of "test" but it keeps rejecting it saying that the password is invalid.

If you can help me out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

DH

Erik Alburg
01-16-2007, 04:33 PM
I am using "Easy Click Mate" which is an affiliate manager program which is specifically geared to selling Clickbank products. The reason that I have choosen that program is that I want all of my payments to my affiliates to happen automatically.

ECM has all the functionality that you have already described. I am in the process of incorporating the program to also track sales via paypal (since a lot of people consider paypal money to be funny money). So far the program is working wonderfully.

Erik