PDA

View Full Version : Launch "ended" I have articles I didn't use?

dantoman
02-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Hello jv's,

About a week or so ago I wrote an article for the product
"the list edge" by lenkefi and olah

Well I didn't pay close attention and by time I finished writing the article, the products "launch" had actually ended, and when you visit the sales page
it says "sold out" but it still has videos related to the product itself....I learned a lesson about the meaning of the words "launch ends" they were kidding!

If I can ask, is there still value in using the article?

I hate to just toss it as I am such a perfectionist and it takes me days to write a decent article....

yes I have gone on to other products, but still I don't want to just "dispose of hard work" since I spend so much time on writing them

any suggestions anyone?

I also thought to just publish what I have on my blog and some directories, but didn't know if that was a horrible thing for me to do???

thank you very much!

Danto

earnme97
02-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Hi there,

No. I think the articles are of no use now. Atleast not for you to make sales.

Sorry but this is a learning experience for you. And me too, LOL

Be on time :P

Thanks!

dantoman
02-27-2011, 05:24 PM
any other suggestions?

and I really think it's not just "sales are over"

because when you go to their page, there are 3 free videos that reference the product and you are still sending me emails as a consumer about at least one other product

there must be someone who "knows what they're doing" who can educate me?

I mean their launch time frame was indicated upfront, to "start" and then "end" after about a week, so I don't believe for a second they didn't have a "bigger plan"

Whether it was to get someone on a mailing list, and then to promo other products and then come back with the "original product" later? or some other tie in to the "list edge" product, these guys aren't dumb by a long stretch, but my ignorance to the overall plan that guys like lenkefi and olah have just aren't as obvious to a newbie like myself

Can someone "clue me in"?

thank you!

Danto

Mike Merz
02-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Danto, have you tried reaching Peter + Gabor via the contact info on their JV Page and asked them what their plans are? I'd think that the most direct way to find out if the product will be relaunched down the road ... no?

Cheers,

Mike