PDA

View Full Version : Attention Newbies

choice11
02-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Start everything from scratch without spending a dime... (Just a brief tips)

Lately, I've received lots of e-mails from my customers...asking me how to get started online...but none of them have a common blog...the question is ''how can one start any profitable biz. online without a site ? unless you wanna be throwing away all the leads you should be getting by promoting for someone else ?

# Decide on a stand alone domain name www.your**goals--whatever.com or directory of existing site www.your**juicy--whatever.com/blog. Sub domain is also an option blog.your--dedication**matters.com. Avoid hosted services that do not allow you to use your own domain name!
# Obtain and install customizable blog software – Word*Press and Moveable Type are my favorites.
# Customize blog look and feel templates – aka design.
# Research keywords and develop a glossary – Keyword Discovery, Word^^Tracker, SEOBook Keyword Research e.t.c.
# Optimize the blog: This is very important
#Think of a better niche. I don't wanna say to much here but think about what you do everyday and what you can not do without... or something your friend or enemy love the most ...food for thought --huh ?? this will be your niche ....cool ? or go to google, twitter,facebook, ebay, ...up to you --study the trend, see what people trends about

* Template optimization – RSS subscription options, social bookmark links, HTML code, Unique title tags, URLs, Sitemap...you can also ping your blog ...you will get some juicy back-link from there ;)
* Add helper plugins specific to Word*Press or MT
* Create keyword rich categories (reference your keyword glossary)
# Submit your blog to the followings:

* Entreprenuer
* Hubpage
* Squido
* About Us
* Top 10 Press release
* Enzine
*Goarticles.... just to name a few .

And if you ever think of running a ridiculous cheap and successful google adwords for 0.05 -0.10 cent per click ? contact me ..i will tell you the secret for free. I only wanna expose adword secret -*(first 10 people only) those who knows how to zip it up...(ill-gotten minded people) :-)

Anyways, go ahead and bring your very first blog alive :)
Let me know if you need my help .... I've been a selfish person but now 'am changed. Now, is time to show newbies some love ....dont you think ?? 'am a walking living love angel now ;) thank GOD !

Thanks, ttys ! ;)

Let's keep moving guys- life is too short :-)

B Davies

Dieter Stone
02-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Well, you are def. talking about the best way to build a business. Build a following, make them trust you and make them wanna buy from you. However, it ia a very slow of getting started as well. I mean I did it the same way, and believe me it takes ALOT of time to get a high following this way.

paulbarrs
02-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Hi "B".... (sorry, don't know your first name) -

A nice little put together. Have you thought of making that a downloadbale PDF which people can co-brand with their own website link in it 9alongside yours)?

Just a thought. Could give you AND the newbie some additional traffic.

Paul Barrs