PDA

View Full Version : Need Good Copywriter for HUGE IM Product Launch!

earnme97
02-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Hello there,

I have found out a formula, that brings a website a lot of free targetted traffic within 24 hours....I think it will be a HOT topic in the IM undustry.

I would like to launch a product on it. I need a copywriter.

If you can write a copy, send me a message with your previous work experiences and if you have any, questions.

Thanks
Sim Aurile

Damani Tabor
03-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi. I observe no one has replied.
I hope this is not a sign of the slow response to service requests, generally.

In any case, might I suggest that you elaborate a little further.

Ron Herman
03-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Hello there,

I have found out a formula, that brings a website a lot of free targetted traffic within 24 hours....I think it will be a HOT topic in the IM undustry.

I would like to launch a product on it. I need a copywriter.

If you can write a copy, send me a message with your previous work experiences and if you have any, questions.

Thanks
Sim Aurile

I have a couple top notch writers I work with. Contact me and I'll take a look at what you're doing and kind of give you an idea or two.

Mike Humphreys
04-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Hi,

I don't often log into this part of the forum often but you can hit me at http://www.superbcopywriting.com and tell me a bit more about your project.

Thanks,

Mike

Don Richter
06-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi Sim,

Thank you for this post. I am also looking for a good copywriter and it looks like Ron and Mike have posted helpful replies.

Thanks,

Don

Gurv Dpfoc
12-28-2011, 08:26 AM
Hey, I just joined this forum and i wanna to know that, is this job is still open and what was that new formula?