PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new and have a unique product...

rich peck
12-08-2006, 04:26 AM
Hi all,

I am a regular on the Warrior Forum and so I might know some of you on here already, but in case you don't, here's who I am:

I'm a small time internet marketer from Liverpool, UK; looking to make $1,000,000 in 2007. My current experience is around 6 months so call me a noobie if you want :o

I am here mainly because I have just released a brand new and smoking hot product that no-one else has done yet. It's called "The Web2.0 Effect" (http://web2effect.com) and is basically an overview of the developing world of Web2.0 business. It gives great tips on where Web2.0 came from, where it is now and most importantly where I believe it is headed.

See you on the forums

Rich

Mike Merz
01-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome, Rich.

Well ... in all honesty ... most of the good, JV fueled promos I've been a part of had a few things in common ...

The product owner had established credibility.

The product owner had a gameplan ... from pre launch to post launch and follow up (both prospect/customer AND JV partner).

The product was either unique or answered a well defined need.

The product had been tested in advance to garner feedback and work out bugs.

Don't put the cart before the horse ... in other words.

Get folks to know and trust YOU, FIRST ... while you're building your own knowledge and credibility.

This forum is a good place to start building those relationships ... be my quest. ;)

Best,

Mike

Graham Johnson
03-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi guys,

Mike is 100% right, CREDIBILITY is key here, and you must build your reputation and credibility prior to ANY great product being taken seriously. You could have the greatest product in the world....

That is the nature of the beast ;D

However I look forward to seeing your product on sale all over the web soon, PM me and tell me more.... maybe I could help you with pre-launch promotion in time.

Regards

Ray Johnson
Webmaster
eBay Powerseller - member: e.z.sell_ebooks