PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Recruit Health Affiliates?

coolguythampy
01-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi,

I will be launching a new diet ebook targeting women shortly. How do I go about finding affiliates?

Thanks

Aden Curtis
01-08-2011, 01:29 PM
You might have a tough sell, but it can be done! If you are unknown in the niche, expect plenty of hurdles, but I would recommend working the forums to build up a presence and reputation.

I promote the health niche (and am promoting one in it "right now" - for a large, well established corp.), so you would have to compete against "that" and if nothing can be found about you, then your chances diminish... sorry, but we all face it in the beginning...

So, hit the forums. If it is a clickbank product there is a specialty forum for that... plenty of individuals promote CB products exclusively. Consider giving out a couple of review copies and get feedback! Are you on Facebook? Do you have a Twitter account?

Start a blog and post about the niche and announce your upcoming product and that your are looking for affiliates... have you allowed yourself at least 2 months? I hope some of this helps...

coolguythampy
01-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Actually its not for me.. I was planning this product for my sister. She is a doctor of Naturopathy and we are planning to launch an ebook on diet with a special bonus which hasn't been offered by any diet programs online yet.

I am capitalizing on that special bonus to stand out from the crowd. Right now, my plan is to drive traffic to a free report by guest posting and building some list...

I have also built a resource guide for affiliates on how to promote this product.

coolguythampy
01-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Any tips on how to compete against the corporations and how to get the word out?

Thanks

Mike Nguyen
01-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Hi Aden,

Your reply has given me a lot of ideas in recruiting for affiliates. Do you have any specific forums that people often come to recruit affiliates. It may be a good start for me to search for more relevant forums by Google.

In addition, what do you think will attract affiliate to sign up? Have a name on Internet marketing field or big cash prizes?

You might have a tough sell, but it can be done! If you are unknown in the niche, expect plenty of hurdles, but I would recommend working the forums to build up a presence and reputation.

I promote the health niche (and am promoting one in it "right now" - for a large, well established corp.), so you would have to compete against "that" and if nothing can be found about you, then your chances diminish... sorry, but we all face it in the beginning...

So, hit the forums. If it is a clickbank product there is a specialty forum for that... plenty of individuals promote CB products exclusively. Consider giving out a couple of review copies and get feedback! Are you on Facebook? Do you have a Twitter account?

Start a blog and post about the niche and announce your upcoming product and that your are looking for affiliates... have you allowed yourself at least 2 months? I hope some of this helps...

BrandonFredrickson
01-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Right now there is someone getting ready to do a health and diet launch on Clickbank that is running FB ads for affiliates. I don't know how well they are doing with it, but the page they have is very good and the launch seems pretty tight, so I'd imagine it's probably working pretty well for them.

margo
01-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Hang out where most of customers are. If you ebook is about health and diet..maybe you can contact bodybuilding.com admins and maybe they are interested in reviewing your product. If they are happy and really like it...they might promote it and send few words out. Worth to try

Nicole Charles
01-18-2011, 03:24 AM
Hi I'm Nicole, just recently joined this forum, I was also wondering where to get Health JV's is this forum mainly for IM JV's?

Martin Butler
01-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Very difficult to get health or diet related JV's I would suggest facebook ad's as this is the biggest community of people on the planet and no doubt a vast number 1 in 5 are overweight ( i got that stat from the news)

Make sure you have a killer offer and a great advert though before you start spending money or you will flop.

Check out google's keyword tool for the most popullar keywords like:
lose weight fast
weight loss diet
lose fat
fat loss
quick weight loss

See how much money people are paying for these keywords and check out the ads. If the ad's appear constantly then the ad's must be working so create a simlar ad and try and find phrases with more targeted phrases and create your test facebook campaign.

doing it this way, you are relying on people on facebook to click on impulse while they are sitting at their computers whilst playing farmville and eating a whole packet of biscuits.

Just an idea.
Martin

Robin Durham
02-27-2011, 04:13 PM
When I am launching a new product I first go to Google and put in keywords of that niche. I make a spreadsheet of each keyword found in Google and only go as the first five pages of that word in Google. I also go to Clickbank marketplace and go to a specific category and look for the products listed and then go to their website. That is one way of contacting potential Affiliates/JV Partners.

earnme97
02-28-2011, 03:09 AM
Hi there,

A very working way of getting affiliates is, to find them!

Now how do you find them? Here's how:-

Go to Google.com and search for people(webmasters) promoting products which are relevant to related to yours. As you are selling a health product, go to Clickbank's Marketplace and search for products in the health niche that relate to your product

You will find many websites promoting the product. I suggest you visit those websites, find the "About" or "Contact" page on the website.

NOTE: Many websites DO have these pages, but if some dont, you can go to a "WhoIs" website and type in the website address. You will get all the information about the website and the owners email too.

Now, copy that email, and send the person a message saying that you have a product like the one he/she is promoting too. Talk about it, and tell that its a really good product. Give the webmaster a free review copy, if needed. And ask him to review your product saying that your viewers/subscribers will like it.

In return, you can also guarantee the person a "Testimonial" space on your salesletter with their websites link on it.

I have found this method very useful and working.

And not to forget, you can use this forum to get affiliates/JV's too!

Hope it helps