PDA

View Full Version : Best Affiliate Management System?

John Oszajca
12-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Been using 1shoppingcart to manage my affiliate program but I find them a bit expensive for what they are at $100.

Any consensus on the best product out there for running your own affiliate program without spending a small fortune?

Rob Toth
12-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Nanacast. Bar none.

But not if pricing is the issue... I think they're more or less on par with 1SC for pricing. But they deliver a bigger punch.

Alternatively, look into RAP which is a one time fee (fairly low cost). Those are the 2 solutions I use.

On my site, I posted various resources etc I use. There'se a walk through vid with about 10 minute talk of shopping cart / aff management platforms. Might be of use: http://www.robtoth.com/genieadvantage.htm

rhonnee1
01-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Has anyone experienced using RAP and also DLGuard?

I would like to know which one would be the best choice for 2011.

Vikram
01-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Personally - I would use it to either capture leads (opt-in leads to eBook download) or as a OTO for your dieting product.

From a marketing standpoint, I would sell a "program" or "system" as opposed to an eBook.

Even if it is a collection of eBooks (heck - break them into reports or modules) - people are more willing to part with their $47 on ClickBank if they are buying a "program" or a "system".

eBook...not so much.

-Vikram

Ashley Wright
01-03-2011, 09:00 PM
You highly recommend Nanacast then Rob? I am looking to get it all hooked up later this month! What payment processor you using with it?

solton
01-04-2011, 02:10 AM
I was just thinking about this myself.

I want a system so that the affiliate gets the credit for any sale once they send a customer to my site.

I believe Delavo does this, any other options?

Mike Nguyen
01-12-2011, 04:38 PM
You can look into iDevAffiliate and I think it costs $99 for a Standard copy. It can also be integrated into many programs. Lots of people I know is using this piece of software.

DavidWalsh
01-14-2011, 01:33 PM
There are a number of affiliate management tools out there. iDev is quite well known and has a one off fee. RAP is another one that's a one off paymen, and you can plug in many modules into it to give it extra functionality. iDev doesn't pay the affiliate, not to may knowledge, but RAP does. You can set up RAP in a number of ways so that the affiliate gets paid immediately and automatically into their PayPal account. The only issue with RAP is that you are dependent on the affiliate paying back the money to a customer if they request a refund...

If you're willing to pay for a monthly hosted solution, 1ShoppingCart is a pretty well established solution. Not always the most intuitive to work with, but it's been around for ages.

A new player to the scene is Premium Web Cart, which is like 1SC on steroids. They offer everything 1SC does, and a lot more besides. You have Kunaki integration, 1ClickUpsels, etc included. Some of the plans offer the same as 1SC but cheaper.

There is always ClickBank, which takes care of fulfilment and affiliate payments for you. A new player in this space is DigiResults, which instead of paying the affiliate in 60 days like CB, it actually pays the affiliate immediately into their PayPal account. And, unlike RAP, there isn't an issue with refunds, as DigiResults is connected with the affiliates PayPal account and refunds the money back to the customer if/when a refund occurs.

So there you go, just a few options for you to consider... ;)

David
--

olapeju bankole
01-14-2011, 09:00 PM
I have been bothering my self on this issue. Thanks for your question because the answers have really helped me

TonyShepherd
01-19-2011, 05:12 AM
I'm using RAP and I'm pleased with the results.

There are some very snazzy add-on plugin thingies that allow your affiliates to promote one product and then get paid for every additional product their lead buys as he moves through your funnel.

All on instantly paid Paypal commissions too.

It takes a bit of setting up, although as far as I'm aware it's all 'out of the box' stuff with little or no additional coding.

I'm still tracking and testing but I like what I see already.

Cheers

Tony

Gavin Stephenson
01-24-2011, 06:55 PM
I love the instant commissions on RAP although its kind of difficult to explain to affiliates how they make there commissions.