PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Manager for Best Selling Author

Nic Mitchell
12-14-2010, 03:48 AM
Can you recruit, manage, and build momentum with a large groups of affiliates?

Then you might be who we are looking for. We are a web-based coaching and teleseminar company with more than 500 successful teleseminars to our credit. You will have the opportunity to work with a best-selling author and business coach.

Besides the general obvious requirements of an affiliate manager, we are looking for the following qualities:
- Managing current affiliates and recruiting new affiliates
- Building momentum, creating excitement with affiliates
- Fast, excellent communication
- Money reserves in your life (not running on empty)
- Trustworthy, positive mindset
- Experience with a rolling or teleseminar launch
- Ability to revive an underutilized affiliate list (We have over 1000 affiliates that need a kick in the pants)
- Experience with affiliate payments, Kickstart Cart or 1Shopping Cart affiliate tracking (or the equivalent).

This will be a generous performance-based compensation. If you perform well, there will obviously be opportunity for further work in future campaigns.

PM me, or reply to this post with your previous experience and let us know why you would be perfect for this position.

AjayAggarwal
03-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi,
I am interested in your offer. I am into affiliate marketing for the last 6 years and working for www.anythingshopping.com, www.sellstorage.com, www.adsenseworld.in and many more.

I have gone through your requirement and found myself good fit for the same. Tell me how may I get associated with you.

You can contact me via Skype ID : ajayaggarwal OR mail me at accosoft@gmail.com

regards
Ajay

Ron Herman
03-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Can you recruit, manage, and build momentum with a large groups of affiliates?

Then you might be who we are looking for. We are a web-based coaching and teleseminar company with more than 500 successful teleseminars to our credit. You will have the opportunity to work with a best-selling author and business coach.

Besides the general obvious requirements of an affiliate manager, we are looking for the following qualities:
- Managing current affiliates and recruiting new affiliates
- Building momentum, creating excitement with affiliates
- Fast, excellent communication
- Money reserves in your life (not running on empty)
- Trustworthy, positive mindset
- Experience with a rolling or teleseminar launch
- Ability to revive an underutilized affiliate list (We have over 1000 affiliates that need a kick in the pants)
- Experience with affiliate payments, Kickstart Cart or 1Shopping Cart affiliate tracking (or the equivalent).

This will be a generous performance-based compensation. If you perform well, there will obviously be opportunity for further work in future campaigns.

PM me, or reply to this post with your previous experience and let us know why you would be perfect for this position.

What is the title of the best seller?