PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Launch Manager & Launch Setup/Support for Your Product Launch...

DavidWalsh
12-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi there,

If you're looking for an experienced Product Launch Manager to successfully manage your launch, or you want someone to take care of all the "techie" stuff so that everything runs smoothly and you can concentrate on your product and the launch, then let's talk...

I've got over 6 years of launching experience, launching in all sorts of markets from IM, to Triathlon, Martial Arts and even Personal Development. I've launched both my own products and those of clients, learning my lessons with my products so I can take that experience to successfully launch yours.

If you're looking for the tech to be taken care of, I can set up your secure members area for your product and integrate it with your payment processor, your autoresponder and forum software, etc, so that you have a complete and automated solution that makes money for you 24/7. I take away the hassle and the headaches of setting everything up for your launch, so you concentrate on what you do best. I can give you the Kajabi look and feel - at a fraction of the cost, and NO recurring fees!

I've also taken care of the technical side of many launches, including Paul Lemberg's $2,000 Blueprints To Profits course in mid 2010.

And just like some other PLMers on JVNP, I am trained by Jeff Walker - Personally. But I was doing this before Jeff brought out the course, so I know what to do, even without that training. Product Launch Formula isn't the only game in town, and I've developed strategies of my own, as well as taking those of the multi-million dollar launches. I'd be more than happy to take them and apply them to your launch to increase your customers, your authority and reputation, and most importantly, the money in your bank account.

My first "client" launch in the Personal Development market did 1023% more than the client ever dreamed of. This was successfully done to a tiny list, to an even tinyer narrow niche. It was also done a week before Christmas in a Recession..!

So, if you would like those sorts of results, then let's work together.

If you would like a free 30 consultation - which I do charge $247 for - just ping me an email to david [at] productlaunchconsultancy.com and let me know you found me on JVNP. I'll also give you my proven Product Launch Checklist which I use to successfully launch products time and time again.

I look forward to working with you and making your launch a HUGE Success! :)

David

www.ProductLaunchConsultancy.com (http://www.ProductLaunchConsultancy.com)

Kevin Johnson
12-14-2010, 01:33 PM
David,

Thank you for the advice you gave me during your Free consultation! Looking forward to working with you and your team soon!

Cheers!
Kevin "Mr Ebay" Johnson

Rinat Tanir
07-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi David! Do you have experience related to Real Estate? Thx Rinat