PDA

View Full Version : Clickbank Product Launcher Service

Paul S.K emp
12-06-2010, 09:51 PM
I've been a CB affiliiate since 2008. I have created a lot of video content relating to internet marketing; enough to create a CB product and membership site. Over 1800 IM products appeared in CB this year.

I'm seeking a service that will build me a CB product. This needs to include:

Building And Hosting A Website
Creating A Header And Good Logo
Creating A Video Squeeze Page
Hosting A Members Area
Sorting out the payment page
Perhaps even dealing with customer enquiries and refund requests

All I want to do is upload and embed the content videos into the membership area.

Is there such a service out there? I've found several websites that'll teach me how to build an info product, but none that'll do it for me.

You see, I don't want the issues that come with doing this myself - outsourcing graphics, hosting, membership scripts etc etc. Too many warriors give up after several weeks because creating a CB product is a real pain.

Is there such a service?

GAP IN THE MARKET
I posted this need for JV services on a few other related forums and yet received a poor response. In my view, I think there is a gap in the marketing for a clickbank product launcher service. A complete 'product in a box' service - not a 'how to do it yourself' membership tutorial that I've only been able to find through google. e.g vivs24hourformula.co.uk .

Does anyone in JVnotifypro offer a complete service for creating and launching a clickbank product? Such a service that only requires providing videos in the membership area for embedding.

I'm really interested in your thoughts on such a service.

Great Stuff!
Paul

Matthew Shields
12-06-2010, 11:34 PM
I'm not sure that you would want a "One Size Fits All Solution" in this situation..
If I understand your request correctly you want a software or system that you plug your content in and it creates a website for you.

While in theory it sounds like a great option this would end up being nothing more then a template site. There really is no way that you could create a system like this that could encompass the number of niche possibilities.
Now that doesn't mean you don't have options available but it's going to include hiring an experienced consultant to help with the site design, the system design, and your overall strategy design...

Paul S.K emp
12-07-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm not sure that you would want a "One Size Fits All Solution" in this situation..

Thanks Matthew - I appreciate your post. I've found a wordpress plugin which creates a 'one size fits all' sales page. http://bit.ly/jvnotifypro1 .

However, I'm unable to find any experts that have gone beyond simply offering software and services for the individual components such as; domain, hosting, header graphics, logo, squeeze page, video creation, autoresponder, membership software, upload as a vendor, thank you page etc. etc. It's hard for me to believe the tens of thousands of clickbank products have all been created by the vendors themselves.

I'm certain vendors want to focus on the most important aspect - creation of the content for the members area. Can you see a gap in the market for such a service?

great stuff!
Paul

Rob Toth
12-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Hi Paul,
Sure thing. Project management.

Overseeing everything from concept to content (which you already have) to sales strategy, funnel design, all related tech and graphics, buzz, affiliate team, and everything.

Get in touch.

Find my contact info (skype, facebook etc) all over http://www.RobToth.com

I'm shutting down for the night. But shoot over an email or skype me.

And you're definitely right... most merchants simply create the raw content, have VAs who "dress it up" and a project management (or multiple trained team members) to coordinate the other pieces. When it's ready, they just sell it.

DavidWalsh
12-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi Paul,

I can fulfil the services that you're looking for. I've done lots of product launches, set them up in many ways, and ClickBank is no different. I'm even setting my own product up for launching on CB early next year.

But yeah, I can set the whole thing up. I've got it down to a few key components that work very nicely with CB to give a very professional experience for everyone - the product owner, the JV's and of course the customer.

Drop me a line and we can talk about it at david@productlaunchconsultancy.com.

David

http://www.ProductLaunchConsultancy.com

Paul S.K emp
12-15-2010, 12:53 PM
I've been threatening to create a clickbank product launch service. Breaking News.... I've now built the site and I'm looking for beta testers.

Watch the video to see what its all about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz0q2F4Yvys"]YouTube (http://"

I'm looking for marketers to be beta testers because its a new service. Beta testers qualify by having content ready and fit for a membership site. It could be videos, pdf reports or ebooks.

Are you an affiliate marketer and do you have content? Perhaps you have achieved 50% of the work, but have yet to go through all the hoops and hurdles to get your product launched on Clickbank? I'll work with you to launch your information product.

I'll buy your requested domain on your behalf, point it to my server, host on you behalf, create the front end sales page, create a sales video if required, set up an autoresponder capture form on your behalf, create the payment page for you, create the membership site, upload your videos to be hosted on Amazon S3 service. Now you have no excuse to expand from affiliate marketing to become a product owner.

As a JVNotifyPro beta tester, I'll do all this for you for free. Just help me with the clickbank vendor fees.

All you need to do to become a beta tester is visit my site http://1dayproductlaunch.com"]1 (http://"[url) Day Product Launch , in the notes start with the words "JVNotifyPro Beta Tester" along with a short description of your proposed product.

Thanks for your consideration.
Paul Kemp

David Depending upon demand, I may be able to find an excuse to use your services. I'm sure there is a way we can exchange potential leads.

Paul S.K emp
01-18-2011, 12:58 PM
In this post, I identified a need for a Clickbank Product Launch Service.

Okay, I've now got a pitch page and I'm almost ready to advertise on Clickbank.

Will anyone read my pitch page? I'm seeking feedback on the following:

Is the sales copy compelling?
Is the concept itself compelling?
Would anyone here want to JV on the product launch?

I greatly appreciate all feedback. Especially here because the people I've met so far within the JV community are very high calibre internet marketers. Basically, you guys know what your talking about so I really value your comments.

Great Stuff!
Paul

Buford Mobley
01-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Paul,

Do you work with people who have the content all done and just need help dealing with clickbank?

Paul S.K emp
01-31-2011, 02:59 PM
I can help with content. For example, produce a webinar - transcribing the audio to create reports.

However, http://1dayproductlaunch.com is primarily a service for marketers who quickly want to launch a Clickbank product.

Feel free to skype me paul.kemp2 or send me a PM

Great Stuff!
Paul

ps I'm also working on a Clickbank product on Local Mobile Marketing. I've made some money selling mobile marketing to local businesses, recording my process and packaging it for a membership site. Do you have any content on local mobile marketing? Maybe we could explore the potential for a JV because I'll need to give away some bonuses or beef up my own content?

Justin Atlan
03-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Hey Paul management is definitely out there.

Check out Rob Toth.

For the logos and headers, that's an easy out source. I outsourced my ecovers and banner ads for about 100 bucks. You can check out the quality in my sig.

Got it done quick and easy. I used Elance. It's amazing what outsourcing can do.

Justin

Paul S.K emp
03-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the pointers Justin.
Rob has already been kind enough to donate some of his time with me on skype. I'm also a big fan of elance, although I've found such a good resource that I bypass Elance and work directly. I pay more for good outsourcers to save time.

Great Stuff!
Paul