PDA

View Full Version : is this right place?

Kenneth McGrouther
10-20-2010, 02:55 AM
I'm not too sure if this is the right place for me to ask this, if not please direct me to correct place. I've been trying to make money online for awhile and have just recently found this site. However there is so much information here that I may already be drowning in it, as I've no idea where to get started here. I've already looked at JV Notify Pro Rules And Welcome Message. and as i said so much to read that I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all.

I have registered for a JV launch which happens in beginning of Nov 2010 and at present there is no information for me to put on a site apart from the name. How exactly do we get started when all we have is the launch name? Hope to get some usefull help/tips/hints soon.

Thanks for your time and patience

ken4f1

Mike Merz
10-20-2010, 05:55 AM
Not really the right place, Kenneth, but it will have to do in this case.

When you first joined, you should have received a welcome message that asked you to visit this page, first ... READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html).

That post breaks it down as simply as I can muster ... taking into consideration that by the time you make it to this site, you really should know the basics of Online Business + Affiliate Marketing. How can you present a JV offer or participate in a JV fueled product launch without the most basic knowledge?

If you joined a merchant partner's Launch via JV invite request on this site ... you are now on the JV list of that merchant. If you haven't received info regarding the launch enough to satisfy, their contact details should be in their JV announcement, on their JV page, or in the welcome email you received when you joined.

I'm sorry to be short with you ... but in all honesty, if you don't have the basic knowledge or ability to support a partners launch or launch a product of your own by the time you get here, this may not be the place for you at this time. We can help a partner with limited knowledge get to higher levels, but to train from the ground up will take some time, research, and learning on your part before jumping into a partner's promotion.

In addition ... and this is for all JVNP Partners, please try to use keywords related to the topic you're posting about in your subject so other posters know in advance what the post is about.

Cheers,

Mike

PS

JVNP 2.0 WILL be easier to navigate + more 'step by step', to show that I am listening and reacting ... should be coming your way in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Kenneth McGrouther
10-20-2010, 07:38 AM
Thanks for help. I have a couple of affiliate site open with network Blazer sites so am not completely new, although with these sites I use affilate programs for Currys, dixon, disney, store etc... never done a JV invite before