PDA

View Full Version : New Product launches are disappearing from site

jrafique
10-07-2010, 03:20 PM
In the last one week 2 product launches disappeared from the site. First it was "Affiliate Movie Profits" and then "Income Automation System". Can I have know the reason? People like me spend time to rank there sites on google and and at the end product disappears. This is not good for us and for jvnotifypro.com as well. You people should bound the marketers that you will only list on jvnotifypro.com if they really want to launch the product.

Mike Merz
10-07-2010, 03:53 PM
I have not deleted a single new JV launch announcement in the 5 years this site has been up. Merchants occasionally change the names of products in mid stream ... often for legal reasons, which I have no control over.

Cheers,

Mike

jrafique
10-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Thanks for your reply Mike. Can you specifically tell about "affiliate movie profits" which was programed to launch on 5th Oct. and "income automation system" which was programed to launch on 11th Oct.

Thanks.

Mike Merz
10-08-2010, 06:05 AM
Thanks for your reply Mike. Can you specifically tell about "affiliate movie profits" which was programed to launch on 5th Oct. and "income automation system" which was programed to launch on 11th Oct.

Thanks.

Jawad, were these projects announced as JVNP premium mailings? Then they should be in the JVNP Premium Mailing archives. Or were they simply listed on the home page or launch blog? Often times a partner will place hold a launch and then move it around or even decide to hold off. Please let me know which category it falls under to make it easier to locate.

Cheers,

Mike