PDA

View Full Version : Traffic but no click! Somebody help please.

esoftwisdom
10-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Somebody help me please, I need to pay urgent bill in less than 3 weeks times. And i have been blogging for a while now. My bog site do receive but no any one buy or even click at ad sense. To even flip it no much value. And the site keyword have good search volume. Please, house what do I do. Someone should please save me.

My site name is legitimatehomework.net

Olusegun Balogun
10-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Hello Taiwo,

I have checked the site and I noticed that your ads are hidden. Your ads are not positioned at the place that will catch attention. You only have Google ads at the top of the site.

When a visitors come to your site, they may not be patient enough to scroll to the bottom of your page where other ads are placed or they may not see content that can keep them on your website for longer time/make them return. A catchy converting ads displayed at the top of your page or by the top sidebar can prove to be an attention seeker when visitor land on your page. They will be tempted to click.

You can have a opt-in form at the right top sidebar where people can opt-in to download a valuable/quality free report you are giving out. Not all visitor to your website will buy or come back, but you can capture them and monetize them later when they subscribe to your list.

Also, You may need to review the articles on your site (Both titles and content) to be more inviting.

Hope these tips will help to some extent.

All the best!

Olusegun Balogun

tajinder
10-07-2010, 10:54 AM
i don't see any google adsense.your main problem is that you did not decide what method your blog will earn money for you.it's not very clear.

decide whether you want earn revenue from google adsense then place it into your blog.

as for the banners that i could see is you should not place it at the bottom of the page because people are just too lazy to scroll down the page.

one mistake that i noticed immediately is you're not capturing people's email address.try to build a list since you are getting some traffic already.then convert them into customers by promoting affiliate products or it's better to just develop your own product.

Manish Singh
12-28-2010, 05:54 AM
Taiwo,

The major reason why your adsense ads are not getting clicked is:

You're not positioning your ads where the visitors attention is.

I suggest you to change your ads position for better CTR.

- Put 728x90 leaderboard ads below your navigation bar
- Put 300 x 250 medium rectangle ad inside your individual blogpost.

If you simply make these changes, I'm sure it will help you improve your CTR.

Make sure you follow the google guidelines on the number of adsense ads you are allowed to put on a single post or page.

Have a great time :-)

Dwayne K
01-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Adsense won't be able to help with a bill due
in 3 weeks, due to the pay cycle.

Promote an affiliate offer from Clickbank or
sell your own product for a quicker payout.

DK

Martin Butler
01-20-2011, 07:48 PM
If you need short term cash then sell something on Ebay. You must have stuff you don't use any more. I just cleared my loft out and got rid of old Epson r1800 printers and some other stuff. These printers were faulty but I sold all 4 of them and made $350.00

It's amazing what people will buy. Type in "spares or repair" into ebay and see what junk people buy.
Hope this helps.
Martin

MarkAndrews IMCopywriting
01-23-2011, 10:58 AM
Which country are you in Taiwo?

Obviously it might be a little difficult for you to create your own product, if English is not your first language.

However someone might need some translation work completing from English into your own native tongue?

This could raise some quick cash for you.

The above poster also gave you a great suggestion.

I hope it works out for you.

All the best!

Mark Andrews...

Bill Zimmerman
01-27-2011, 08:49 PM
I agree with these guys regarding your adsense blocks, you definitely need to move them to better spots. Do what Manish suggested.

I would definitely try to get an optin form in there. I know it won't help with a bill that is due, but that is the best way to get people back to your site and buying.

As for your short term problem, try fiverr.com or perhaps get a quick job on odesk.com or elance.com. You only have a few weeks, so adsense isn't going to help.

Good luck,

Bill

Laurie Rogers
01-31-2011, 09:11 PM
I don't know if any of you noticed, but this is dated in October of last year. I'm going to make a suggestion about "fast cash", the best way to make "fast cash" is finding affiliate programs or products with resell rights that can be paid out or sold through PayPal. EBay is based on too many selling factors and clickbank takes a bit to get paid from ... for anything fast cash, there are hundreds of solutions that can be had using paypal. Although, not as widely popular as clickbank, RAP Bank is a good resource for issues like this.

suziphillips
02-17-2011, 10:55 AM
Speaking of RAP for instant commission, I'd also suggest Payspree for instant commission earnings.

Abel Chua
03-09-2011, 03:55 AM
For now, you need to do some odd jobs to pay your bills. Fiverr.com is a good place :) or write articles for people. As for your website, i do suggest that you put your google adsense codes on top and right hand corner. You can go research on the "golden triangle" that's where people would usually notice on websites.

sinex
03-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Hi Taiwo,
I hope you are making some money now? Anyway, you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket, for now if you are not making some money may be you need to get some part-time job by the side to pay your bills while you keep building your business.
Wish you best of luck.