PDA

View Full Version : Michelle MacPhearson - Crowd Mountain

Christopher C
09-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Hey Everyone,

Has anyone heard form Michelle MacPhearson at Crowd Mountain? No one is replying to support and I haven't received affiliate payments for over 2 months now. I had to chase her for the first one.
Hopefully someone has heard something...

Thanks,
Christopher

Christopher C
09-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Anyone????

Mike Merz
09-28-2010, 05:56 AM
She's a JVNP Partner, Chris ... have you tried PMing her?

In the meantime, I'll try contacting Michelle and/or her AM.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Merz
09-28-2010, 06:03 AM
In future ... please follow up the merchant's JV Announcement post with any questions or concerns. I'm not a fan of whole posts directed at one partner's dissatisfaction with a particular merchant. We'll have a review section in the future (JVNP 2.0) where we can break product launches down in a diplomatic manner.

Cheers,

Mike

Christopher C
09-28-2010, 11:00 AM
She's a JVNP Partner, Chris ... have you tried PMing her?

In the meantime, I'll try contacting Michelle and/or her AM.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the assistance. No, I haven't tried to pm her as I haven't seen any activity frm her for months.
Chris

Christopher C
09-28-2010, 11:04 AM
In future ... please follow up the merchant's JV Announcement post with any questions or concerns. I'm not a fan of whole posts directed at one partner's dissatisfaction with a particular merchant. We'll have a review section in the future (JVNP 2.0) where we can break product launches down in a diplomatic manner.

Cheers,

Mike

Normally I would do that Mike but this JV was several months ago. Her direct email sends you to her support which then just ignores you. I know she was sick a few months back but someone was answering her mail then.
Seeing as it's just you and me in this thread please feel free to delete it if you wish.
Thanks again and hope to hear something soon... I just hate not getting paid.
Best,
Chris