PDA

View Full Version : Please help review my sales letter

Martin Nodskov
09-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Hi I need some help from the community on my sales letter. It for my autoresonder service

I put it up here:
http://www.stoppayingcablebills.com/feedback.html
If your a good copywriter please give me some feedback I'm new to the whole copywriting thing. Bash it if you want just need some help on getting it to convert better.

I´m ready to pay you if you mean you can help to get a better conversion on my site!

note:
Hi I'm sorry if this is the wrong section. Please move it if i'm in the wrong here. I wasn't sure where to put it

PS: I don´t want to SPAM thats why I have delete the buy button from the site!

Thanks in advance

candres79
09-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Wow,
I think this is very well put together and everything looks great.
The only thing I might do Is move the video up further to the top of the page.
other than that It looks very nice!

Good Job

farfrombrooklyn
09-30-2010, 10:45 AM
That's a great piece! copyrighting as well.

I'm going to agree with Chris, work the video into the header and give it a try.

From the looks of it you're down to the really fine polish. There's some room to tighten the top navigation, specially the download now whose results put the call to action too close to the fold. In my case, piggy backing the fence.

Nudging up that top navigation's weight may make a difference.

As a start, I would probably want to try out a new version of the site, integrating "quality" more firmly into the message. Venturing out there, perhaps a quality comparison if doable.

I may be willing to bet some dough that if you change the call to action from "add to cart" to "download now" there's a difference.

How's the rest of the channel? are you a/b'ing? can I say that?

Cheers!

MarkAndrews IMCopywriting
10-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Hello Martin

Are you still looking for suggestions how to improve your sales copy?

Best regards,

Mark Andrews...

earnme97
03-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Great sales letter buddy....

Not too sure about conversions, as you are in a different niche from what I practise in, I think it will do well..

Thanks
Sim

Justin Atlan
03-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Looks great!

The fold is kind of high on your site. But it's great. That would be my only critique. To move the site up so people easily see the header.

Justin

Chris Tucker
06-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Like the page, well put together. It should do well in your Niche

Chris

Don Richter
06-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Hi Martin,

Your sale page is great! It looks like you have made some changes since I last looked at in back in November (you purchased 'Digital Product Guard' from me and I installed it for you).

I hope everything is still going well and that you are making a lot of sales.

Best regards,

Don Richter
DigitalProductGuard.com