PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Software Programmer/ JV Partner

Barry Joe
08-26-2010, 04:48 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a software programmer to JV with for 2 IM software products.
One would be a downloadable product and probably better suited as a giveaway product for adding subscribers. I have not seen anything like this on the net at least to date. Even though a giveaway the list building potential is tremendous.

The second is again unique and would be well suited for a membership site and like the first would be unique and very well received by the IM community. Everyone looking to get better rankings for their sites would be a potential candidate for joining

While I do not have a big list of subscribers I can handle the video presentations and webinars for both products from a presentation and selling standpoint.

I am also wiling since I am unknown to you to let the right partner handle the incoming profits and then cut back a fair percentage to me on the sales and give you control of the list that will be built from downloads and subscribers.

If I am out of line here in my request Please accept my apologies.
Thanks
Barry
If interested please contact by email or phone and we can set up for online communication from there.

Kamran Chowdhury
08-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Lets understand this correctly. You want someone to create the software, you give the idea and do the video and webinar presentations, right?

Then who handles the launch, JV recruitment and the promotion stuff?

I have developed software with VB, C and C++ and scripts with php. The last one I created is textpressor.com, simple but useful concept.

Besides if the project is big, I can outsource to freelance programmers and overlook the development process.

But really, I am quite weak at handling launches :(

Can you let me know who handles the launch, JV recruitment and the promotion stuff?