PDA

View Full Version : JV Broker and Partners Needed ASAP!

candres79
08-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Hello,

I am launching a new product for Network marketers and am lookin for a JV Broker and Partners For this LAunch.

$67 Front End Commisions + $197 Upsell Commisions!

Plus Crazy JV Contests, Prizes, And Cash Bonuses!

Pre-Launch - September 6th

Launching - September 20th

Introduction:

This system is called The Atomic Network Marketing System.

My name is Christopher Andres I am the creator of this complete step-by-step system for network marketers.

With the "Atomic Network Marketing System" I give network marketers access to the same secrets used by top online marketers that will help them generate MASSIVE amounts of red hot, exclusive, laser targeted leads, that will have their MLM team growing at an unbelievable pace! I have been in network marketing and the sales industry for over 10 years and there is one thing that has always been evident.

In network marketing and direct sales they want you to only do things that can easily be duplicated. Pass out business cards, dvd's, cd's, magazines, etc...

The problem with these techniques is that they really dont work well at all and they are very outdated. Can you imagine instead of marketing how you do now...you just pass out business cards and dvd's instead. Yea, it would literally take forever to make any kind of income this way.

So I have been doing internet and affiliate marketing successfully for a few years now. I have greatly increased my network marketing business and leads by using the internet. I now make a full time income from my network marketing company because of these simple techniques which most of you probably already use and know, the only difference is they are just tailored to the mlm business.

Here is where the problem is...there are alot of network marketers out there that have no clue how to market their products or services and are still doing things the traditional way. Making no money at all and looking for an easier, better way to do this business. This is basically internet marketing 101 geared twords the MLM industry.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and please visit the private JV Invite Page! www.atomicmarketingnetwork.com/jvinvite

Mike Merz
08-25-2010, 05:55 AM
Chris, this category is solely for requesting JV related services ... not recruiting JV partners. The latter has it's own category ... which you've already apparently found as that was your 1st post. Folks, please read each category's introduction post to better understand the rules and save yourself from potentially making a mistake. This category ... once again, is here for simple requests for JV related services, not self promotional recruitment announcements for JV Partners, etc.

Mike

candres79
08-27-2010, 10:34 PM
sorry about that I apologize :-\

Mike Merz
08-28-2010, 10:06 AM
sorry about that I apologize :-\

Not a problem, Chris ... it's a common mistake. After the upgrade, the categories and their specific purposes will be more clearly defined.

Cheers,

Mike