PDA

View Full Version : Where are the success stories?

giorgio79
08-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Ok, so where are the success stories?

Sure in some jv notify launch announcements guys claim what a success they are by saying I did this and that launch...What role did jvnotifypro.com have?

Why should I go through all the hoops here and use jvnotifypro.com instead of putting my stuff out to CB and watch more affs jump on board as gravity grows?

Mike Merz
08-21-2010, 05:58 AM
George, if you feel taking the time to build trust and credibility for your self and product brand with a fairly large group of like minded individuals 'jumping through hoops', and you need the hype of 'success stories' to sell you ... when we're simply about helping all levels of Online Business folk build relationships of mutual interest to leverage their talents, perhaps JVNotifyPro isn't for you. This isn't a Get Rich Quick site, and we don't market it as such. Long time partners like Charles Kirkland, Jonny Andrews, Kim Roach, Chris Freville, and Craig Beckta ... all successful Online Business owners, have posted and made it known that JVNP played a large part in helping them get to where they are in a relatively short period of time. But they ... like all those that have used JVNP as a tool and resource to grow their business, had to work at it. No magic bullets, here ... just simple, old fashioned learning + applying what you've learned till it works. Long story, we do our best to provide the environment conducive to building relationships of mutual benefit ... leveraging each others talent and ability to build our businesses over the long term. We've been doing this successfully for over 5 years, growing more popular each year ... and on the cusp of being far bigger and better than ever. I think we're on the right track .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Merz

giorgio79
08-21-2010, 06:48 AM
Thanks Mike, appreciate you taking your time to respond. Will lurk around some more to see if I fit :)