PDA

View Full Version : Is Turbo Profit Sniper A Scam?

jvdee14
08-17-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question but I was wondering if Turbo Profit Sniper launched on 3 August is a scam.

Has anyone who bought the software made any money? They promised that we would see money in our CB accounts in the first week. 2 weeks on and not a single penny. Plus they keep putting out these apologetic emails and fail to respond to opened tickets.

I bought the software in good faith believing the hype about making thousands of dollars in 7 days. I suppose you learn by your mistakes!!

If you joined Turbo Profit Sniper I would like to hear your experience with the program so far.

JVDee

tajinder
09-14-2010, 06:25 PM
first let me give my disclaimer i am not against turbo profit sniper or the creator but i have seen some people in other forums complaining that this software is not really that stable.

besides there is no such guarantee as if you buy "xyz"you would make "xxxx" amount of dollars within the month you bought a product.i think you should eliminate this kind of mind set.it's all depend on the action.

perhaps try contacting their support team.if you're still not satisfied just request a refund or cancel your subscription.

robertphillips
09-18-2010, 06:25 AM
I cant really say its a scam. But one thing I can say is that the product has the highest return rate of anything I've sold online.

It just seem a lot of people don't like what there offering.

Regards,
Robert Phillips

kcolgan
10-14-2010, 09:53 PM
I cant really say its a scam. But one thing I can say is that the product has the highest return rate of anything I've sold online.

It just seem a lot of people don't like what there offering.

Regards,
Robert Phillips

I totally agree

spode
10-19-2010, 09:17 AM
When you look at any internet marketing product, you have to look at it as face value. We are all marketers and in a sense "sales people". When a new product is launched, it has to be badged as "the next best thing" or it won't draw any attention. New (or old) products will work for 10% of the crowd and won't work for the other 90. It all depends on that stage of a marketer you are. It may work for the noob, but is a waste of time and money for the experienced. I will say that many returns/refunds are due in part to "not understanding the product itself". It is far easier to request a refund than it is learning.

I personally, within my year of internet marketing, have not come across a legitimate scam. The beauty of it all is...If it doesn't work? You get a refund.

I always use my own judgment. Is this $27 product really going to get my $45K a month starting in 2 hours from now all on autopilot? No, probably not. Is there a good chance that I will learn something new from this product? Yes, a very good chance. I base all refund decisions on whether or not the knowledge gained was worth the asking price.

Cheers.

KPSoftware
10-24-2010, 07:44 AM
It is truly an awful product. Worst I've ever seen.

Tony Marriott
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
.............................. I will say that many returns/refunds are due in part to "not understanding the product itself". It is far easier to request a refund than it is learning.......................

Unfortunately one of the main sales techniques in our industry consists of telling people what the product is NOT..and keeping the product details secret to create intrigue and curiosity.

It's no wonder then that many people do not understand the product when they actually get it and head straight for the refund. For the vendor, if it triples sales it doesn't matter if it triples refunds.

Dwayne K
11-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi DeAnna

Did you follow all the steps they said to do?

Also other than the make xxxx dollars in xyz
what else were you not happy with?

And more importantly what did you learn?

DK

substantial-success
11-18-2010, 06:51 PM
I haven t really tried it

Lovina
11-29-2010, 04:28 AM
I never believe in this type of software :-\, by taking time to read some feedback in various IM forum I would say it won't work!.

Sareen Metzger
11-29-2010, 04:41 AM
Yes you right these kind of software dont work, I bought it myself and their customer service sucks and I did everything they ask but I made zero dollars and funny part is they keep sending you more and more product to buy to make this work so nothing from them works, they just a pocket filler

Lovina
11-29-2010, 06:25 AM
Make sure not to buy more things from them then :D

Dwayne K
11-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Yes you right these kind of software dont work, I bought it myself and their customer service sucks and I did everything they ask but I made zero dollars and funny part is they keep sending you more and more product to buy to make this work so nothing from them works, they just a pocket filler

Thanks for the feedback.

I've never used it so I can only ask-
"Did you follow all the steps they say to do?"

D

Lovina
11-30-2010, 04:57 AM
I've never used it so I can only ask-
"Did you follow all the steps they say to do?"

Sometimes, the steps are very hard to follow or need more investment to make it work, that's will block people from implementing. That's why, this type of software won't deliver.