PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Personal and Buisiness SUCCESS

Bill Davison
08-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Part 1 & 2 of this post can be found in my "last posts" in my profile or on Mar 17 & Apr 7.

Many years ago I had a patient that would faint when she saw blood and asked if I could help.

This is a common occurrence in my clinic (not fainting) as we do some weird stuff (at least that’s how it appears to the patient).

So they often conclude – “Maybe he can help my ‘other’ problem(s)”.

Following intuition and not much else, I asked her if anything in her past may have caused this reaction.
She confided that when she was a young girl she saw her mother lying in a pool of blood.
Now – regardless of the actual situation, this young girl probably connected in her subconscious that the blood meant danger or threat. That connection or association was still there as a much more mature adult.

Even though she was unaware of it – it still controlled her.

I held her emotional points (on her forehead) and had her visualise the scene in her mind.
It did cause a reaction for a few minutes then she was OK.
We did it on a few repeat visits and it completely eliminated the reaction.
Simple but powerful.

Although we get good results with a whole range of health issues, there was always a stubborn case that would not respond to our best therapy.
When I first began to work with self-sabotage or ‘blocks’ in the subconscious we would get significant breakthroughs in a large percentage of these patients.
I was surprised and impressed.
I knew I was onto something very powerful and significant.
Since then we have helped thousands of patients with these techniques.