PDA

View Full Version : Looking the right JV for multi-million dollar Forex product

michael1982
08-06-2010, 02:02 AM
[size=3]I really need someone that knows IM and also uses Jeff Walker's product launch ideas. The reason is I know next to nothing in this area. I am a successful Forex trader. I have been trading for 2 years now full time and in profit. That in itself is quite a achievement lol. I have developed a way to trade the market which is truly revolutionary. No one to my knowledge trades like this. The methodology is not complex to learn. I know with the right partner this launch with my product will be more than successful. Now if we market my system properly we will sell at least 500 units at $1,500 maybe $1,200. This is great just for the first launch. There is a lot of money to be made here. It's not only a system I am selling. I will also have a Forum and the price will include a monthly webnair for 1 full year which I will personally give.

Those of you that know and understand The Forex market also know that very few traders ever succeed. They say it's only 5% that win however even that number is high for consitent winners. The reality is it's more like 1 or 2 % of retail traders that do well in the Forex market. So you can see clearly that this is the toughest market to trade and make money. It may be the hardest job in the world to be successful at.
Because of this and because of the very easy accessibility of anyone to trade Forex we have volumes of Trading systems that have come out some sell strong for a short time some sell little but all have one thing in common the systems never last long. The reason is simple they cannot work for a long time in a market that changes daily.
When Joe Atkins came out with Forex mastery he made millions in less than a month. I know traders that have been using his system for months now and the best they can do is break even. This should tell you something about the market. Hundreds of thousand retail traders are always looking for the next holy grail. The simple fact is if you are a good and clever IM person with good contacts you can roll a product off and maybe nor millions but for sure you will make tens of thousand of dollars in a very small window of time. This industry has never been hotter than it is today. I know I trade it daily and talk with traders every day. I always know what the temperature of the forex market.

If you are still with me it means you are smart, you have made good moves with your money and time and you are looking for the next be payday. Well here it is I have a system with a piece of software that will absolutely show you what the market will do. I repeat this is no scam I can predict by use of this software and my system what the market will do. I do this by watching in real time what all the currency's are doing and all the players in the game.
I can see this in a matter of seconds. This allows me enough time to stay in a trade or exit a trade. This converts to many more wins than losses. It's not the holy grail, the market can go against you at anytime however the market follows with precision the way big players, market makers trade. It's no secret if you know before hand how a market maker will trade you will make a lot of money. The reason is once those big orders go in the market for a brief time is very predictable. This is where my system comes n.
Well I do hope we have some smart money folks out there that are reading this now.

If you have any doubts, if you think my numbers are too high let me tell you I know a guy, a trader who made a system called Forex Mastery 2.0. He was sold out of 500 units in 3 days at $2000 per unit. The sad thing is the system is not good. He was able to sell it with those numbers because of expert marketing. No reason we cannot do the same or even better.

Thank you for listening
I want a labor day launch if possible
Randy Muscarella

Edit
Wow I just seen a few posts down another person needing a JV for the Forex Niche. the guy has 958 views and only 1 reply and that reply is another guy looking for the same thing. What gives here? Did forex become a bad name overnight? Our you thinking there is no more money to be made in this industry you would be as wrong as the guy who still thinks the world is flat.
To be honest I am shocked at this. The largest industry in the world 2 Trillion daily and no JV's want to get involved.

I am sure this can be a very helpful site, Mike seem very helpful to me so far but something is very wrong here. When I see 958 views and not a single interested reply well that's not right unless all the smart JV's and smart money are still on their summer vacation. It's really the only excuse I can come up with.
If there are other legitimate reasons please do enlighten me.

Thank you for listening
Randy

[size=3]

DanielScott
08-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Randy,

Some people are calling me "THE guy" for copywriting in the forex industry... so I guess I know the market pretty well.

I know the PLF... and I've been involved in some big launches in this business.

The thing is FX launches have been doing very badly lately. Everyone is promoting the same old EAs based on backtests... none of it is real or proven.

Average refund rates for a FX launch is close to 50%... that should tell you something.

Most guys selling this market are selling EAs that don't work for long (if at all)... as you hinted at.

But since they're selling for ~$100... it's easy to get people to part with their money.

A few grand is a different story.

Now... I believe you DO have abilities in this market. But what people want to see is you making tons of money... not just a living.

The guys selling those courses for $1000+ have big names... big reps... and big contacts.

You're an unknown... with none of that.

What you'll need to do is create a cheap, entry-level product (say $50 - $100) and sell that... build a list and rep... then gradually create bigger and pricier products once you have the credibility established.

Basically... this is an uphill battle. And while I think it's very do-able... I doubt you'll find someone doing most of the work for just 10% of the profits (what the average launch manager takes, give or take).

If you're serious about launching this... you'd probably have to partner with someone who knew what they were doing and actually give them a share of the whole business.

If you're interested in doing something like that... or even just wanna discuss it more... you can always PM me.

So I think it's do-able but it's a long road and isn't as easy as you seem to think. Contacts and reputation take time to build.

Like I say... I think there's a lot of potential here. But that may shed light on why no one's replying to your request.

Kind regards,

-Dan

michael1982
08-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks Dan but as you know I do not agree with your assessment.

I think the confusion comes from my ad here for a JV. You are understanding me to mean that I am looking for someone that has connections with the big players.
This would be nice however it's not what I need. I only need someone to set up everything for a launch .
What I need and I already have half of this is a person to build me a couple of websites and banners and also to list those banners on the net where they can. The second part is top ranking with Google for only a short time. I have someone that tells me this is possible.

Now follow my logic. I have a trading system like no other.
When I say like no other I mean exactly what I say. I have come up with software that will accurately predict what the market will do before you see the result on your trading chart. That's right before not a long time before but a good minute or more before.
So what does this mean as far as the trader. It means everything. It can tell you if the trade is worth the entry, it will tell you when to exit or stay in the trade. How much would something like this be worth if it's true?

How my system works is simple. I have a way of receiving all the data the the big market makers use to place their orders. Once you know how they will order it's very easy to know how to trade. This information is coming in at extremely high speeds and is always changing however I found a way to use this data so that it accurately gives you the market movement before it happens.

So given that I do have such a trading systems the big dogs do not need to be on my launch they will jump on the wagon once they see the system. So what will I use for launch, banners,webnairs, and most of all very high placement with Google. It will not take long for the message to spread that there is a new kid in town and he has something that we should look at.

The truth is with what I have I would really expect many companies to come after me and want a piece of this. I should not have to go after them. If they are smart and wise investors then they know a good deal when the see one. It's that simple

Randy

MarkAndrews IMCopywriting
10-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Listen to Daniel (again.)

He really is very well respected in this niche and he comes to you with a massive amount of marketing knowledge, having been trained by one of the best professional copywriters in the industry.

Typically when you hire a professional copywriter, not only will you receive superb sales copy but also you get the chance to really tap into your copywriters marketing mindset.

Having directly worked with some of the best Internet marketing names in the business, Daniel Scott is more than qualified to assist you to the max.

You can only benefit massively from tapping into his knowledge in this specific niche. (He knows it like the back of his hand.)

Kindest regards,

Mark Andrews...