PDA

View Full Version : Looking to find products to promote to my list. Music Production niche

IamNebula
07-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Hi folks,

I'm Alan Clark.

I'm new to this forum but not new to marketing online.

You can find my intro post on this page on the forum

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1358.1395.html

This is just to tell you a bit more about me.

So, I have the website

http://www.ableton-live-tutorial.com

I have an Aweber list of 700, about 3000 visits per month growing and a very responsive Twitter list with about 1700 followers. (http://www.twitter.com/clarknessmusic)

All of the above is growing steadily.

I have NOT marketed to these people at all. Just been building value, relationships etc.

I am looking for people who have products that are either relevant to producing music (which I don't think I will necessarily find here) OR

More likely (I hope), people who have made products that teach people how to market their music on the internet.

Also, if any of you have some good advice to help me when starting to promote to them I would really appreciate it.

I have found some potential products on Clickbank to promote but I would rather get the opinions of some of you guys before I jump in blindly.

Cheers,

Alan.

PS>I also own the domain www.ableton-DJ.com as there is a growing trend for DJ's to move to computers to DJ rather than the more traditional methods of carrying about huge boxes of vinyl!

I will be making a product about this and would love to hook up with people who may have lists to promote it to.

PPS>I have an aged domain in the IM niche that I am looking to develop too. From your collective experience, if I plan to be an affiliate would I be better using this domain as a squeeze page and building an email list to promote to or would I be better making it a blog like the ableton one where I incorporate an autoresponder into my blog.

All advice and any criticism will be taken onboard.

Thanks

Danielle Schaeffer
07-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi Alan,
My husband has a friend that produces music. I only have a few posts here right now, and have yet to find a PM box, but you can email me at schaeffer dot danielle74 at gmail dot com and I'll ask him to get a hold of his friend tonight. (We've asked him to create PLR music for us for videos and we are happy with him.)

-Dani

Jermaine Walker
07-29-2010, 09:23 PM
I have some but I'm not sure if it is what you may be looking for... I will list them below:

"Royalty-Free Music: Big Bad & Fat"

"Tiger Loops"
20 professionally produced high quality MP3 loops
20 professionally produced high quality AIF loops
20 matching “ending mp3 files”
20 matching “ending AIF files”
A variety of tempos are already included: 75 bpm, 86 bpm, 90 bpm

"70 Royalty Free Music Tracks"
High bitrate MP3 files containing music in durations ranging from 12- 60 seconds. All of them can be repeated as a loop flawlessly

WordPress Themes for:
City Music
Urban Music
Night Music

I will have to check around and let you know if I run into something for music pruduction!

Laurie Rogers
08-02-2010, 03:33 AM
I work in the music industry as well as IM and quite a few others. My musicians are established, multi award winning, but still aren't grasping the IM techniques, not because they're definitely not smart, but hey all they wanna do is perform at gigs. I have access to a few musicians and one of which hosts a TV show and worked with most of the major artists in the industry as a guitarist; Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger, Bootsie Collins, T.I. Justin Timberlake, Public Enemy, George Clinton etc. and has also worked with Tommy Lee, Joe Satriani and almost every other major player on his TV show and tours.... I'm working on putting together a musicians/marketing forum - pay per month, to teach them the benefits of utilizing IM within their promotions.

JLS
08-09-2010, 04:58 PM
I have another entertainment and music friend that is doing great with promoting his ref link in our brand new social media 'game'. Essentially it is a member site that gives digital products and money making ideas from experts and clickbank product creators.

The REAL excitment is the 'cycler' system that allows others to invite their Twitter and Facebook friends to join their team. Every time you have another two new players it produces a $20 check! When your players cycle it gives you ANOTHER $5 bonus all day long!

People love Facebook games and this was just launched with great success. It is easy and fun! let your people know about the game and earn paychecks all day long for simply giving out your link. Get full info at the website: http://socialcycler.com/rael25
Download the the auto rebrandable report on the concept here:
http://www.downloadmypdf.com/348/rael/SocialMedia_PaycheckMachine.pdf

Adam Roy
08-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Promote Fruity Loops if you can. I use it, and I've been using it for years. It kicks butt, and I'm assuming you want to promote kick butt products right?

That's my recommendation.