PDA

View Full Version : JV Brokers Where and Tracking...?

ianternet
07-21-2010, 08:32 AM
this was brought to my attention... JV brokers and what do they do? how do they get paid? I kinda of have an idea - they find people to promote your product? If so I already have a tracking system for that BUT now this specific person asked about 2nd tier... which I am not familiar with and how would you track that?

I personally have a referral tracking system so I know who referred who, but how do you track a 2nd level down? if the referred refers another affiliate?

is there a software that does this? How do you guys do it? do you do 2nd tier jv refers?

David Chamberlain
07-30-2010, 05:54 AM
Hey Ian

I work with a few guys who use infusionsoft - and it's all tracked by the system - and I can check at anytime who is making sales, and hoe much I've made, as a broker..

If the system is on CB - I have the product owner create a new list in his autoresponder to collect my JV's and then pay me on the sales those partners do. Not the fastest way - but it works!

Hope that helps!

David

Danielle Schaeffer
07-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Doesn't JVM2 do this?

-Dani

Taylor Winfield
08-19-2010, 08:24 PM
I am also curious about this, I know there are a bunch of launches advertised on this site that on ClickBank however they do not offer a two tier system, so is the workaround whats written above? or is there a special way Mike does it?

abbesnetwork
08-31-2010, 07:00 PM
I am also curious about this, I know there are a bunch of launches advertised on this site that on ClickBank however they do not offer a two tier system, so is the workaround whats written above? or is there a special way Mike does it?

You will find your answer here: http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,424.0.html