PDA

View Full Version : I'm offering JV hosting for dirt cheap

Brad Johnson
10-21-2006, 03:23 PM
Hi Guys,

As I'm really interested in helping out all the JV's on the forum here, I wanted to offer anyone who's interested really affordable web hosting as I have my own dedicated server. Rates are negotiable as we'll beat out the cheapest host provider you can find plus we'll offer most of the functions they do.

I know it's frustrating for anyone who's starting out to build their own site get hassled by some web host companies. Our server is specifically for the JV's, so if you're at all interested, we'd love to help you out and get you some dirt cheap hosting.

Feel free to email me if interested.

Tks,
Brad.

Jeffrey Neil
11-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi Brad

It might help out if you let everyone know what they get with JV hosting. Is this a temporary dedicated, or semidedicated server intended to handle the load of a product launch, and then lower bandwidth following?

Explain what your offering is and how it works. It may be a great benefit, but we won't know if you don't tell us. ;)

thanks

Jeffrey

Brad Johnson
11-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Jeffrey,

Yes I'm sorry for not providing the details. Here they are:

It's a completely dedicated server which can handle a pretty heavy load of internet traffic upto 10 gigs of data transfer per month. You'll have your own FTP account, the ability to create SQL Databases, Dynamic Content ability such as PHP, etc is available, SSL 128-bit encryption available and 1gb of webspace. This is all available for $5 per month. We're currently installing Plesk Control Panel on the server and we'll have that available for our clients once it's ready.

We also have a second package which is a web development/web hosting package for a one time payment of $50 as we'll host your site, and build your launch site, then after the first month, you only need to pay $5 per month for hosting afterwards. Our hosting guarantees 99% uptime.

Again if anyone's interested in either of these plans or you'd like more info, please email me @ outofthisworldpc@shaw.ca