PDA

View Full Version : When is JVNP 2.0 launching?

Kunj K
07-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know when this is launching and what the new JVNP 2.0 will be like?

Is it going to have the same format or will it be more like a social network?

I'm looking forward to it! :D

Mike Merz
07-08-2010, 05:43 AM
Hey, Kunj.

JVNP 2.0 is on track (at this time) to go into Beta by the end of the month. I haven't revealed all the changes and upgrades up till now, as I'm sure we'll see a lot of folks 'borrowing' many of the new features and options we'll be offering once we go live, as is ... don't need that to happen before we go Live. ;)

But, in addition to advanced Social Networking capabilities (as you guessed ;)) ... safe to say that everything available to JVNP partners, now, will be improved upon dramatically, plus we'll be offering new areas for popular niches, a partners only advertising network and point based reward system (as the new JVNP 2.0 will be largely performance + participation based. Don't worry, Newbies ... there will be systems in place so that beginning, intermediate, and advanced partners will all be able to participate and take advantage.), a paid VIP partner area with increased features, options, accesses, + bonuses, an affiliate program, Professional contributor training audio +/or video content from the likes of Marlon Sanders, Jeff Walker, Ewen Chia, Ken McArthur, Willie Crawford and others, plus a whole lot more .... including the unveiling of the JVNewsWatch JV launch calendar and JV announcement archives. And, ala Ron Popeil ... there's still more. ;)

So ... taking into consideration that my home grown Head of Technology, Mike Jr. (CB Predators, Hyper Java (Mike Filsaime)), 'Guru' Ryan Jackson (Well known Graphics Guy), and I have all been getting pounded by a heavier than typical day to day business ... combined with our desire to not make the Beta available until we think it's ready for you to kick the tires ... we've had some set backs getting it to market, but we're REAL close at this point. We should be ready by the end of the month, as I mentioned.

And ... I'm happy to say that the technical problems and forum spam will be 2 things we WON'T be carrying over to the new system. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Kunj K
07-08-2010, 09:34 AM
:o

Sounds fantastic Mike, thanks!

David Olmst
07-08-2010, 10:28 AM
I am looking forward to it. I think it will help communicate with other members and know what is going on if it has an easier way to social network.