PDA

View Full Version : Need a Killer Copywriter For Your Next Launch? I'm Your Guy...

DanielScott
06-25-2010, 02:48 AM
Hi all,

I'll keep this short and sweet...

I've had a few people from here contact me about needing copy for their product launches... asking me if I do that sort of thing.

Short answer... yes I do.

The bulk of my experience is in investment (particularly forex) and internet marketing arenas... but I've also had some big successes in weight loss and real estate.

I've worked with guys like Steven Lee Jones and Chris X...

...and even had one promotion convert at over 19% (some affiliates were converting at 29%+!)

Long story short... I've got "the goods".

If you want to get in touch.... send me a PM... drop me an email....

...or get in touch via my website at http://www.cuttingedgecopy.com

We can talk more about your project and whether or not we're a fit.

-Dan

P.S. Make sure you mention you're from JVNP. I'll throw in a free email "selling" your launch to your affiliates and partners.

Chris Ramsey
08-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Nice to see you here Dan!

I can vouch for this guy... He's a REAL money maker and one of the best copywriters I know.

Daniel is about the closest to a sure thing you can get when hiring somebody to write copy for you.

AzzamS
02-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Would you be able to provide actual testimonials of those mentioned people that you have worked with?

DanielScott
02-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Of course. In fact... I mean to keep updating the page. But I've been so busy with client work I've kind of put it off, LOL.

Having said that, Chris X's praise was laden with a fair bit of profanity ("This guy is ****ing fantastic!" etc), so I might have to be a bit selective for that one :P

-Daniel

AzzamS
02-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Should I provide an email address or something for you to send them over?

DanielScott
02-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Azzram - if you've got a project you want to talk about, feel free to hit me up via PM or my website (cuttingedgecopy.com)

We can discuss results from past clients etc then.

But keep in mind I charge at least $5 000 for a sales letter... and I work with decent products only.

-Daniel